“Yummy, Delicious, and Peaceful”
Review of Jyoti Bihanga

Jyoti Bihanga
Ranked #741 of 4,873 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 12, 2013

The restaurant itself is in a pretty cool space with very high ceilings, almost temple-like inside. The atmosphere is simple, yet nice. The staff is pleasant, cheerful, and helpful. The food is super delicious and fresh. I had a turkey avocado wrap, and it was superb. I liked the atmosphere and the whole experience. It was charming with delicious food. I'm making this a stop on all my future visits to San Diego. I recommend a stop by.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

This is a very special, serene and delicious place to dine. The service is warm and efficient. The food is fresh, divine and healthy. Truly gourmet vegetarian dining. There a variety of excellent salad choices and the soup of the day was full of flavor. They prepare great baked potato toppings and offer a range of curry dishes. We will definitley go back when we are in San Diego.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

It's not even hit and miss. I could have done better in my own kitchen. I had to sit and wait in an uncomfortable chair waiting for the vegan meatloaf. The neat loaf was grainy. It came with a salad to replace any real green vegetables which were not offered. The waiter was extremely slow and annoying since his english was bad. The establishment looked like it might have been modern 20 years ago with a new age twist. Service was slow and waitress appeared disdainful, wearing bad smelling perfume. 20 years ago they had a chef named victory who stole recipes from cookbooks and putting it into his own cookbook. Well I guess it continues to attract demonic individuals. It was also pricey. No Go!!!

Reviewed March 2, 2012

The portions were really good. Not overdone. Tasty, maybe a little high priced but still worth going. We both liked our lunch.

Reviewed January 8, 2012

Try the Neatloaf or Infinite Blue. You will be very happy and when you leave there you sort of feel like you want to be nice to someone.