“Classy Fun!”

Blue Point Coastal Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Point Coastal Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #103 of 5,143 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Market St.
Description: Blue Point is a 1940s style New York supper club featuring great martinis, the freshest seafood and prime aged beef. The dining room is lined with cherry wood and Frank Sinatra's music is common overhead.
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Oysters are amazing, ahi is fantastic and add a great martini........just awesome! Andrew was a great bartender, and although we thought we were going to have dinner, we just grazed through the appetizer menu. Everything was fantastic!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

We very much enjoyed our evening. I had salmon from Faroe Islands near Denmark. Very lovely preparation. My friend had the tuna. We enjoyed the beignets for dessert.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Loved the decor and vibe the minute we walked in this place, had reservations and were seated immediately. Our waiter was fantastic and you could tell he was very experienced. Started out with a glass of win each. I got the shrimp cocktail and my husband got the calamari and were pleased with both. The waiter recommended a sea bass special and it was wonderful. I don't remember what my husband got but he was pleased as well. Little or hard to find parking in gaslamp area but they do offer Valet Parking - $15 with a $5 voucher off dinner. It is a noisy place and not recommended for a romantic evening but if you want a great meal and good atmosphere this is the place for you.

1  Thank vlohokie
Reviewed February 27, 2013

we started with a greek farmers salad which was so awesome, we then had lobster bisque which was great, and crab an shrimp potstickers were great. my wife had ono which was very good i had lobster crusted dorado which was incredibly good, they gave us a desert for our anniversary which was great, server marc was great

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Loved the raw oyster flight and my black cod entree was extraordinary! Restaurant had a great vibe and beautiful decor. I highly recommend when in the Gaslamp district.