“A upscale steakhouse”

Greystone Prime Steakhouse & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Greystone Prime Steakhouse & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #99 of 4,869 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: G Street
Description: New Era Fine Dining: Greystone Steakhouse is proudly serving the Great San Diego, Gaslamp District since 1999. We pride ourselves in creating a chic and enlightened ambience, with our world-renowned entrée dishes. Greystone is the leading steakhouse serving a range of cuts including the superior Wagyu Beef and our exotic game. Thirsty…? Our award-winning wine list will pair exquisitely with any of these succulent and delicious plates. As we breeze our way into the Prime Time of Summer, Greystone Steakhouse is ecstatic to announce the hottest freshest summer menu now available. We offer tropical cocktails, prestigious service, and local quality fresh ingredients.
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I am very picky when it comes to steakhouses but I will say Greystone did impress me. I had the filet bone in and it was very good. All my friends enjoyed the meal. I thought the roasted asparagus was very good. The Sea Bass I thought was very good as well. Very nice wine list and the service was very good.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

MMMMMMMM bone in filet, rib eye, strip..... crab, lobster. Wonderful staff classy atmosphere. This is a special place.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Recently ate here with a group of customers and had a lovely meal. Was skeptical because restaurant is quite outdated and tired inside. However, food and service exceeded all expectations and was a good value for the money. Be forewarned, the bathrooms are past the (not so nice looking) kitchen and resemble more of a public bathroom than one in a nice restaurant. If you can get beyond that, you'll enjoy this spot.

2  Thank Heather B
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

...head straight for Greystone and not pass go! Eat at the bar if you feel casual and don't have a reservation on a busy night. Service is fantastic. Lobster bisque and Filet Oscar? ,,,I'd kill for it. Enjoy.

Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

I had a craving for a decent steak on a very recent visit so decided to try Greystone while walking around the Gaslight district. There is so many choices in restaurants there you really are a bit spoilt.

I was hungry so opted for the biggest steak on the menu, a huge rib on the bone. The waiter recommended the beer battered chips and the peppercorn and armagnac sauce.

I was a bit surprised when the steak came out. It was much flatter but it covered the whole plate. No complaints though - absolutely superb piece of steak. The beer battered chips were fantastic too.

Service was great. Overall, definitely deserving of five stars. An exemplary restaurant