“Cool bartenders.. Great cocktails..”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cat Eye Club

Cat Eye Club
Ranked #22 of 210 Nightlife in San Diego
More attraction details
Owner description: A sensual escape from bustling downtown, Cat Eye Club is an intimate lounge serving traditional whiskey and champagne cocktails. A throwback to the late '60s era, relax and enjoy live music and DJs performing nightly.
Melbourne, Australia
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Cool bartenders.. Great cocktails..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

San diego has some of the best bars/lounges that I've been to and Cat Eye Club is one of them. I like it - it's classy and chic, has dim lights and is the perfect spot to grab a drink with your mates or with your date/girlfriend/partner ya-dee-yah-dee-yah.

The bartenders are really good at mixing drinks and can whip you up a great cocktail. They also really cool and always up for a chat. I still remember JB, he's a great bloke.

It wasn't busy at all when we went. I think they had had a function prior to us arriving and everyone was gone by then so it was pretty quiet which was quite good as a place like this would be packed to the rafters most of the time I reckon.

There's no cover and the music is great so make sure you check it out..

Visited June 2013

Carlsbad, California, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great spot.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

This is a very small and intimate spot. Great live entertainment and nothing ordinary about the appletini I ordered. Made with a fresh squeezed green apple, a touch of cinnamon and specially delivered by the bartender so he could see my delight. Highly recommend. Only problem was everyone wanted to taste it. I say, everybody get your own!

Visited August 2013