Review Highlights
Our lesson with Kristine was a blast!

This was by far our favorite San Diego experience! My boyfriend and I had the best time building... read more

Reviewed February 20, 2020
Gabbylo222
Sandcastles birthday

We did a sandcastle art lesson as a birthday party for our 10 yo daughter. It was the best birthday... read more

Reviewed January 28, 2020

from $26.00
from $28.00
from $64.11
More Info
All reviews tips and tricks unique experience del mar learning how all ages family activity great activity a lot of fun bucket list jt sandcastle techniques lesson instructor session blast project
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2016 via mobile

We had a great time with college aged kids. JT was a terrific instructor. Our friends could not believe we actually built such an impressive sandcastle!

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed January 12, 2016

I brought my dad and his father out for sandcastle building for Father's Day. They've since both told me it was the most memorable Father's Day they ever had. We had JT as an instructor and he showed us/provided us with everything we needed to build our very own professional sandcastle. He had tons of tips and how to make the coolest features.

The experience was very hands on - from building the main columns to the finishing details. JT showed us where the best sand is and explained why some sand is better than others, then helped us build a three tier castle about 5' in height. He provided us with small carving tools to make staircases, windows, ledges, rooftops, and even the brickwork on the sides of the castles. We also made auxiliary towers and he showed us the best way to make bridges across to them.

In short, JT was an amazing instructor/co-builder and the experience will never be forgotten.

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed January 5, 2016

My family loved it! It was a unique experience for everyone involved and brought out the kid in all of us. A very memorable experience.

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed January 4, 2016

I loved learning all of the pro-techniques for building amazing sandcastles! Any and all ages could do it, we had a lot of fun building two huge multi-tiered sandcastles and even a huge bridge from one to the other! Would really recommend it to anyone looking to have a fun day at the beach!

Date of experience: September 2015
1  Thank Ryan K
Reviewed January 4, 2016 via mobile

Had a wonderful time learning how to build sandcastles! It's a great team building experience too! All tools provided, with a great instructor. I will highly recommend this fun activity to anyone!

Date of experience: August 2015