Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Review Highlights
10th Anniversary Castle!

JT was our instructor and he was great! Before we started I was not feeling great about my... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
bigoceanblue
San Diego San Castles 🏖️

Great time! Outside on the beach which was nice and JT was an all around great instructor! We went... read more

Reviewed July 21, 2020
B_Mirk

Recommended experiences in and around San Diego
from $35.00
from $26.00
from $28.00
from $64.11
More Info
All reviews sand castle building unique experience del mar learning how great instructor family activity fun activity take pictures bucket list jt sandcastle techniques lesson session blast
Selected filters
Reviewed December 27, 2015

My sons (14) and (12) thoroughly enjoyed building their sandcastle. The instructor was so nice and the boys had fun with a beautiful end result. I loved seeing them so creatively absorbed in something that was not on a screen. An overall excellent experience that we would do again.

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed December 26, 2015

My family had so much fun building a sand castle and learning techniques with our instructor Andrew! Myself, my husband, our 11 year old daughter and 8 year old son all had a blast! We brought our 4 year old along and it was good we had someone to watch her (her grandmother) because she was not interested and would have destroyed it if we allowed her to get close, they very kindly did not charge us for the 2 of them since they were not participating in the lesson. And overall great experience, we wish it would have lasted another couple of hours!

Reviewed December 25, 2015 via mobile

Fun day at the beach making something that looks hard, but is fun and rewarding. My kids enjoyed themselves, but my husband and I did even more. It's officially off my bucket list!

Reviewed December 24, 2015

This was a great way to spend the day at the beach, and the time just flew. A great combination of activity and relaxing: while our sand base was setting our guide showed us how to make small hand sculptures near the water and we looked for shells. It was just my sister and me and the guide, and once we started sculpting we and all the passersby were amazed at how great the castle (and the dragon) looked. This was such a wholesome, wonderful way for the two of us to spend the limited amount of time we had together. We felt like little girls again.

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed December 23, 2015

Had the best time building advanced castle structure and hippo! Would recommend highly for kids and/or adults.