“Little place with a big flavor”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Sacramento, California, USA
“Little place with a big flavor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

First night in San Diego, and not sure what to eat. Just happened to find this place. We ate the spicy salami. Thin crust and wonderful flavor. We look forward to coming back or ordering take out. It is small and very busy, but worth it.

1 Thank 282TimB

“Delicious pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2013

I keep coming back for their great variety of pizzas. The quality of ingredients are quite good. It is a small restaurant so I would not want to go during a weekend evening. Their bruschetta is good but I prefer it to be crunchier. Look at their menu online and you will likely begin to salivate.. Or maybe I have an addiction to pizza. In any event, I highly recommend this place if you believe pizza is one of the best foods ever created.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Angelica S
“buona pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

Being from Italy and living in SD I'm pretty skeptical and generally disappointed with the "Authentic Italian Pizza" claims with so many restaurants. But I was pleasantly surprised. The staff is actually Italian and the pizza is great - ordered my favorite, Margherita. I'm surprised there aren't more reviews but in a way happy so I can keep this place to myself!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Shadi25
Taos, NM
“Best Bufalo Mozzerella Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The best pizza in San Diego. They have two varieties that include Bufalo Mozzarella one with tomato sauce and without the sauce. They are expensive $18, but worth it for true Neopolitan Pizza.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank jaegis
“My favorite pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

A family member who once lived in Italy recommended this pizza restaurant. She said it was fantastic, and she was right! Absolutely delicious, handcrafted pizza. I've yet to try them all, but so far my favorites are The Campania with fennel sausage, portabello mushrooms and roasted onions, and The Diavolo with pepperoni, garlic and goat peppers. DON'T skip dessert! Their panna cotta is also fantastic. I wish they were open for lunch on weekdays. They're open for both lunch and dinner on weekends but only dinner on weekdays... closed Mondays.

• Visited July 2013