“Highly Recommended!”

Classic Yacht Sailing - Private Cruises
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Captain Tom has a beautiful vintage style sailboat! My husband and I did the Sunset Cruise and enjoyed every minute of it. It was chilly, the only negative about the trip, so definately bring a jacket. He had blankets too, and provided some wine and water but others also packed their own coolers and snacks as well. Tom is very personable, knowledgable, super laid back, and very welcoming! We had such a great time last Saturday, we are having him charter only us and our close friends this coming Sunday for the morning cruise around the bay, all for a very resonable price. Take my advice, and book his boat soon!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I took my family who was visiting from out of town aboard Tom Zimmerman's classic yacht last week and I highly recommend his cruise. Captain Tom was interesting and very knowledgeable about all the sights - including other vessels on the harbor. "Vanessa" is a beautiful classic yacht and the price was very reasonable! This was a great way to see San Diego Harbor. Check out this sailing cruise - you will not be sorry!

1  Thank Pamela P