“Best night I have had in a long time!”

World Crawl San Diego
San Diego Club Crawl
Ranked #9 of 212 Nightlife in San Diego
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: 4-5 Venues in one night,Drinks and food,Party Bus, Party games,Photos,VIP entry No cover charges!
San Diego, California
“Best night I have had in a long time!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I went on the crawl right after moving to San Diego. I can say hands down it was literally one of the best nights of my life. The staff was amazing and friendly, the bars were a blast and I met so many interesting and fun people whilst on the tour. I was slightly apprehensive when I first signed up but the moment I arrived all of my anxiety melted away. My best friend and I loved every place we went to, especially Double Deuce since we are from Arizona, and I could not believe the value for money! Free drinks, food, free entry (which I have learned in Gaslamp is rare) and no waiting in line! I recommend this activity to everyone! Do it!

Visited June 2013

San Diego, California
“Best club crawl experience!”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

A definite must! I can't even believe we got VIP access and drinks for what we paid it was so much fun!! We even got to see Hook n Sling at Fluxx basically for free since the crawl ended at Fluxx anyway!

Visited October 2013
San Diego, California, United States
“World Crawl San Diego. DO IT!”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

This was hands down one of the best nights I've had in San Diego and I'm a local.

I live in Pacific Beach and was cruisin' the boardwalk when I came across World Crawl. They told me we would go to 5 different hotspots Downtown in the Gaslamp, start off with FREE beer pong and appetizers, a drink ticket at each spot, and VIP entry. I usually party in PB because I know how expensive Downtown is even for girls. Drinks and ridiculously overpriced and I do not want to pay a cover!

Anyway, I wanted to do something different for the night and decided to go for it. The group was awesome (locals, foreigners, tourists...) and it was great to get out of the PB scene for once. Everyone had an amazing time and our whole night was planned for us! And for the price of the ticket you are actually saving yourself a ton of money and time (no covers, no lines). I definitely recommend World Crawl San Diego to everyone!

Visited March 2013
Huntington Beach, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Better than the Other!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I have been to several club crawls in the Gaslamp area with www.ClubCrawlSanDiego.com. World Crawl San Diego is top notch. My girlfriend and I had a blast and the staff was soooo fun. I even was able to get a special request on the food in line with my Paleo eating style. Beer Pong was fun, although the beer was very cloudy and didn't look right from the tap at BarWest.

I can't wait to attend another event with you guys..... Thank you Reese, you made us feel comfortable and we were able to just be ourselves.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank H_Vandal
“Great way to spend a night in San Diego.”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

If your looking for a good time you should really look into this pub crawl. The music style ranged between : RnB, Country, Hip Hop n Elektro so it had a lil somthin for everyone... Thank-you to our Hosts (Reese & Marco) you did a great job!

See you all soon!