“Quickie meal”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for quick bite. Don't order fajitas unless sharing or starving. Huge and very good. This is a very small bar and Mexican restaurant on corner Pacific Hwy. Highly recommend bacon wrapped shrimp. Service great. Beer cheap.

Reviewed December 27, 2016

Only 3 tables in this place but it was a great surprise.The food was Zagat rated and worth that sometimes dubious distinction.My huge breakfast burrito was sooo delicious.The counter guy recommended the bacon potatoes and pork..SOOO good again..My wifes veggie breakfast was also very good.Met some interesting people at those 3 tables.People giving us directions and advice for the area.Would love to be there now soaking up the California vibe.

Reviewed May 22, 2016

Unfortunately this restaurant is closed and a new fire station will be erected in it's place. There is another location in San Diego which I have not been to.

Reviewed November 19, 2015

Wanted a light, late lunch to tide us over until a late dinner and this place filled the bill. The decor is nothing to write home about - looks like an old fast food place. The staff were nice and friendly. I hasd the grilled fish taco - delish! My husband had the three mini tacos (u can order three different kinds) that were very good. They have beer but we had soft drinks. Open Late. There is a very small fixings table which is easy to overlook (like I did) with various sauces. etc. The food and prices can't be beat. Across from the Jack In The Box and a block from Residence Inn and Days Inn.

Reviewed August 5, 2015 via mobile

Literally the best food I've ever eaten... Not fancy or high grade but delicious. I ate here at-least once everyday I was in San Diego! It's open late which is fab! Great if you're on a budget as well... Inexpensive and 100% worth it! Now stop reading reviews and go buy a burrito!!