“Why aren't you eating here already! ”

Los Panchitos Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #1,143 of 5,274 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 5, 2015 via mobile

Literally the best food I've ever eaten... Not fancy or high grade but delicious. I ate here at-least once everyday I was in San Diego! It's open late which is fab! Great if you're on a budget as well... Inexpensive and 100% worth it! Now stop reading reviews and go buy a burrito!!

Reviewed July 22, 2015

My buddies and I were looking to grab some food after a concert that ended at around 11:30pm on Friday night. We didn't actually leave the venue until around 1am. So, we needed a place that stayed open late, and we were craving Mexican food. Our Uber driver recommended Los Panchitos. So, I looked it up on Yelp, but it had a low star count. So, we were skeptical, but we figured we'd try it anyway. The low star count was totally ridiculous. I had a surf and turf burrito and a quesadilla, and I had a few bites of their California burrito. They were all OUT OF THIS WORLD DELICIOUS, and it was SUPER CHEAP! I would have ordered more food if I didn't know I'd have to walk back to my hotel around the corner. I'll definitely be going back the next time I'm in Downtown San Diego looking for some late night snacks.

Reviewed June 10, 2015

Fod and prices are alright. Saw some people that said area is sketchy since there is a liquor and an adult store next to it, but right across the street there is a big bank and huge shopping centers all around. Not sketchy at all, just way too much traffic.
The place is quite nice. The staff seems a little bored sometimes and sure it takes some more minutes to prepare your meal as it would at Taco Bell - CAUSE IT'S FRESHLY MADE - get used to it.

Reviewed May 16, 2015

We stumbled upon this small restaurant when we were strolling around the San Diego marina. We were not really keen to go inside as the exterior looked very cheap. But when we ordered the food and tasted, it was amazing. We ordered some Burritos, Quesadillas and enchiladas along with margarita. Every thing from Salsa to the dishes and drinks were very authentic and top quality ingredients. I was so impressed that i went twice with family. The value for money is amazing.

Reviewed April 18, 2015 via mobile

I was here a few years ago when I was last in San Diego and liked this place. Came back this recent trip and it was just as satisfying. We tried the jalapeño burrito and the camarones al mojo de ajo. Both were satisfying and delicious. I guess since I have come back here after a few years that I would also come
Back here again in the future