“Mmmmmuy yummmy”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 18, 2015 via mobile

I was here a few years ago when I was last in San Diego and liked this place. Came back this recent trip and it was just as satisfying. We tried the jalapeño burrito and the camarones al mojo de ajo. Both were satisfying and delicious. I guess since I have come back here after a few years that I would also come
Back here again in the future

Reviewed March 27, 2015 via mobile

Great food! Great salsa. Cheap beer. Nice breeze on the outdoor patio area. We visited here more than once for an affordable and tasty meal, both breakfast and lunch.

Reviewed March 4, 2015

A small fast food joint near bayside. Very economical.
Not ideal for dining in
Tried seafood tacos and they were really yummy and tasted fresh
Service is very good
They are open until midnight

Reviewed February 21, 2015

On a recent visit to San Diego, I chose to stay at a budget hotel which happened to be only a short distance away from Los Panchitos. The shuttle bus driver told me that the Mexican food there was one of the better ones in town, so I took it on her word to give it a try. First off, it's a fairly simple set-up - order at the counter, then it's eat in at one of the indoor or semi-outdoor tables, or carry out. Free-flow of several versions of salsa and jalapeno sides were available, if desired. But yeah, the van driver was right - the food was tasty and came in a big portion so it was very filling. I enjoyed the chimichanga for dinner enough to go back for a beef burrito lunch the day I was due to fly out of town. And I'll probably be back for more if I'm back in San Diego.

Reviewed February 10, 2015

I had the rolled hard tacos and my wife had the quesadilla. Both were good. The servings were plentiful. Prices were reasonable