“Just awesome!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Just awesome!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

The name says it all: High quality thai street food. They have several classic thai street food dishes as starters for 3$ each - and they are not only authentic but also very tasty. They have all traditional thai main courses as well. Pad thai, currys, etc. Many meals can be ordered with your choice of beef, pork, chicken, duck, fish, tofu, etc in it. Food is very tasty and the prices are very low for what they offer!! Most meals are around $7.
The atmosphere is also very cool. You order at the counter and than can find yourself a table or take the food home. I like this place a lot!

Los Angeles, California
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

This place reminds me of Chipotle. The seats are benches but the decor is similar to Chipotle. I like how you can choose different kinds of meat for the different dishes. We ordered the Tom Kai soup and Pad Thai. I also got the Thai iced tea. All in all, it was a good experience and cheap too! I would definitely come back!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
San Diego, CA
“Good option to eat out near USD”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

This small restaurant recently opened on Linda Vista Rd. near USD, a location where there are not many options to eat. The menu is not huge. I had the chicken Pad Thai. It was very tasty but too spicy for me. I told them from the get-go I wanted 0 spiciness but it was too spicy. They brought me another plate and it was still too spicy! I could see the bits of chili in the food. I know; I'm a wimp. So if you like spicy Thai food (maybe not spicy to you), I definitely recommend it!! They also do take-out and delivery.

• Visited March 2013