“Excellent pizza and salad, healthy, delicious ingredients”
Review of Urban Pi

Urban Pi
Ranked #852 of 4,832 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Being able to get a personal pizza made with organic flour (including a non-gluten option) with locally grown ingredients was fantastic. I loved being able to customize my pie and my salad as well and everything I had was delicious. The desserts were terrific and I appreciated the gluten-free options on this trip. Wish we had a place like this near where we live. Will definitely be back next time we're in the area.

There are newer reviews for Urban Pi

Reviewed February 5, 2014

I feel lucky living close to this place. Gourmet, mainly organic pizza for $8. Can't beat it. The service is really nice. You can watch your pizza cook. My first visit the owner or head chef walked me through all the little tricks of the oven.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Just like Urban platers, good food in this case pizza and pasta dishes along with some creative desserts. Friendly atmosphere and staff. Definitely on the list of places to go for good food

Reviewed October 10, 2013

This place is ridiculous. You wait in line for a mediocre pizza. You wait in line again to pay. You wait in line again to pick your food up. I ordered a glass of wine and they gave me a glass with two sips in it - the smallest amount if wine I have ever seen - I said something and they had some big attitude about their small pour trying to rationalize it being 4oz. Really? It looked like it was from my daughters Barbie playhouse. Overall it was a joke - I'd avoid this place unless you're in rehab because there's no chance you'll fall off the wagon with the micro amounts they are pouring!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

We have eaten at Urban Pi several times as it is our go to restaurant during the week. Its great because you don't need reservations. You enter and get in line to order your pizza, pasta, sandwich, soup or salad. All the pizzas are one price and you choose your toppings like at a subway. The ingredients are fresh and organic. I love the basil tomato soup - fantastic (and I'm Italian). What's also great is that the pizzas cook really fast so you don't have to wait long for your food. I would highly recommend this place!