“Paradise!”
other travelers have booked this property
Bird's eye view of neighborhood plus San Diego Harbor Living room with large screen TV, movies and more
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Bird's eye view of neighborhood plus San Diego Harbor
Living room with large screen TV, movies and more
Sunroom - best sunset views are here!
Fully stocked and remodelled kitchen.  Miele, Subzero, Dacor
Master Bedroom
This bathroom has a new vanity
This bedroom has a new desk that is not in this photo
Patio with BBQ
Private patio - fully fenced and gated
Daybed on Patio for lounging
Entry Gate with private patio
Easy and free street parking
Easy street parking in front of home (non-metered)
Amazing sunset views are artwork
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Winfield
“Paradise!”
Reviewed January 6, 2015 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

I rented the house for a week over Christmas with my 2 teenage daughters. Everything was wonderful--Melanie has thought of every detail. This beautifully decorated home has a well-stocked kitchen, very comfortable beds and sits in a great location for visiting all the area has to offer. I think we all agreed that the highlight of our stay was the sunroom, where we spent many hours reading and relaxing after long days sightseeing.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Relaxing in the sunroom
Traveling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
brucrew4
Chicago
“Perfect Rental, Excellent Value”
Reviewed September 22, 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

My wife and I traveled with my sister and her husband. The place was exactly as pictured. It was clean and fully stocked with cooking supplies (more than we have in our actual home), pots, pans, spices, dishes, cups, glasses, etc. Kitchen cleaning supplies, Entertainment was provided if needed (cds, dvds, magazine, books). Sheets, towels, iron, iron board, Bathroom supplies (soap, shampoo, hair dryer) Whatever we needed, it was there. When there was some weather issues, Melanie contacted us to see if there was anything that needed repair (thankfully it didn't). We barbecued several nights and all the necessary utensils were available. We could not have gotten all this at a hotel and we paid a lot less than two hotel rooms would have cost us. The place was close to our car rental and easily accessible to the I-5 highway. Having coffee looking out at sunrise was awesome!What a wonderful place for the perfect San Diego vacation. I recommend it highly!

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Paul M
London, England, United Kingdom
“A little gem that sparkles in Mission Hills”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

Firstly, may I apologise to Melanie for writing this review so late. We've had a busy few months...weddings etc....
Anyway, this little gem of a rental home is like a tardis ( Dr Who ), doesn't look much from the outside, but I guarantee when you walk in you'll be blown away.

Very spacious, spread over three levels, stunning views and a good location. It is close to the Lindbergh Airfield, so you will hear a little bit of aviation noise from time to time, but this certainly would not stop me from staying here in the future.
The rooms are all furnished very nicely and the house is fully equipped with everything you need.
The neighbourhood is very quiet and felt safe and welcoming. The only two things I would've like to see at this house, is an outside seating area. But I see since our visit, Melanie has rectified that issue and has had built what looks like a very nice seating/barbeque area. The other is a landline telephone for visitors from overseas, as booking excursions etc on our mobile was very expensive.
If you're are looking for a rental in San Diego, not too close to the centre of the city, somewhere were you'll feel part of the San Diego neighbourhood and is no more than 15-20 minutes away from any major sights or attractions, then this is the place.

Traveling group: Other

Reviewed December 12, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Hong Kong
Reviewed December 5, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing