“Excellent!”

Issara Thai
Ranked #828 of 4,832 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed February 5, 2014

The portions were ample, the food was extremely tasty, and I would highly recommend this little gem.

There are newer reviews for Issara Thai

Reviewed January 24, 2014

I just stopped in to this place because it was close to my hotel. It's not much to look at, just a small place in a strip mall but the meal was delicious!! I ordered from the lunch menu, which was very reasonably priced. I got a panang curry. I was surprised when they brought a creamy soup filled with crisp veggies to start. I was further excited when they brought my lunch plate. It was beautifully presented, but also included 2 spring rolls and 2 fried wontons with a delicious, sweet curry morsel inside. Did I mention the service was super fast?? Overall I was very impressed with this hidden gem.

1  Thank Holly B
Reviewed September 24, 2013

First of all, the staff at Issara had a great sense of humor. They were all helpful and never left us needing anything. They were partient with us with our menu selections and even offered recommendations. We had the dumplings, Panang, and Pad See Ew, and all were incredible. We also enjoyed their selection of local brews. We'll be sure to make this a regular stop whenever we're in San Diego!

1  Thank Tara T
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Just had dinner here - the staff is friendly, the food excellent. The happy hour specials were an added bonus. Our first night in SD - glad we chose Issara for dinner.

1  Thank Richnmarywriters
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Papaya salad, tum yum and a sea food macaroni, wore all great; staff is very friendly and informative and good prices too. Wish I lived close by, I would go back again and again.