Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Simply Amazing!

The best experience i've had on an airplane that will now make any airplane trip incredibly boring... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Boufos123
Absolutely Fantastic

I reserved online which was very easy and efficient. I called just to make sure I had everything... read more

Reviewed April 7, 2019

from $79.00
from $21.00
from $43.00
More Info
All reviews open cockpit bi plane air combat pilot jim air tour thrilling ride an amazing experience private tour la jolla maneuvers biplanes coastline sights formations adrenaline aircraft aviator
Selected filters
Reviewed March 31, 2019

My son and I took an air tour of San Diego Bay up to La Jolla. It was an amazing experience; not only the aerial view of the area, but also the narrative provided by the pilot. I also opted for the "fly the plane" option for my son. He enjoyed taking the "stick" (actually steering wheel), and came to understand the complexity of flight and flying. San Diego Sky Tours has my highest recommendation.

I will be returning for an open cockpit tour.

SW Thomas

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed November 25, 2018 via mobile

I took my son on his first flight. It is an experience he will never forget. The pilot was great, very friendly and professional. The price was a lot lower than I thought it would be. The process was 308 but it could have been as low as 250. Very nice tour of the city. Trying to convince my wife to go.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed September 19, 2018

Extremely professional aviators with excellent equipment. I've flown in a wide variety of aircraft and there is nothing better than being in an open cockpit with a highly qualified pilot at the controls. A truly exceptional experience.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

Great flight, beautiful aircraft. Trip was birthday gift never been in a biwing open cockpit before very enjoyable time with super pilot explaining all the things I was seeing but all good things must end so we came in for a smooth landing.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

Awesome ride, last minute decision to try this was an excellent one! Flipping around up in the open air cockpit was an amazing experience! Everyone super friendly and pilots talk you through all the maneuvers making sure you're comfortable. Would highly recommend to anyone for a unique and exciting adventure.

Date of experience: June 2018