Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great experience and a one of a kind San Diego Tour

I stumbled across the Sky Tours in TripAdvisor and based on the reviews my expectations where... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
C1350ASthomasj
Wettenberg, Germany
via mobile
Absolutely Fantastic

I reserved online which was very easy and efficient. I called just to make sure I had everything... read more

Reviewed April 7, 2019

from $40.00
from $27.00
from $45.00
More Info
All reviews open cockpit bi plane air combat pilot jim air tour thrilling ride an amazing experience private tour la jolla maneuvers biplanes coastline sights formations adrenaline aircraft aviator
Selected filters
Reviewed June 21, 2017

I bought this as a gift for my husband and my father -- both of them loved it! The pilots were professional, fun, and safe. All my interactions (from buying the tickets to actually meeting the staff) were pleasant. True customer service.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed May 11, 2017

I booked up for the bay tour, the weather was perfect that day (which certainly added to it). Whole thing was amazing from start to finish. Earl my pilot certainly was a pearl. he did a great job. I had done my home work on this and as a solo traveler, i can say with certainty i choose the right company, super professional, friendly and very affordable. Couldn't recommend this enough, if you're sitting on the fence...book this now. Unforgettable experience!

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed May 3, 2017

My fiance and I took a tour and it was fantastic. The pilot and copilot (Jim and Peter) were outstanding - very friendly and very knowledgeable about the sights we were seeing. They made sure to proactively point out all the points of interest we were flying over right as we were noticing them. This was my first time at something like this and I couldn't recommend them any more.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

A really great Bay Tour flight. A Sky Tours flight is a must do event while in SD. The complete experience was extremely professional and top notch in every way. I'll be back the next time I am back in SD. If you are in doubt - just do it. You won't be disappointed! I am still smiling. Thanks Sky Tours!!

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed March 5, 2017

My son and I took a flight with Sky Tours this morning (10:00 am) and couldn't be happier. We were in their smaller Cessna and had a great time. The pilot (I believe his name was James) was the nicest guy in the world, and was more than happy to tilt the plane so that I could get the money shot with my camera. This adventure is something we will never forget, and can't wait to do it again!!

Date of experience: March 2017