“One of my favorite sandwich spots now”
Review of Firehouse Subs

Firehouse Subs
Ranked #1,166 of 4,832 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Our unique steaming process awaken the flavors of our premium meats & cheeses, intensifying the taste. Stuff way over code on toasted private recipe sub rolls.
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I really like the theme and the food. Lots of sandwich choices, especially if you like meat and hot sauce (not that you have too have hot sauce). Coworkers and I come here regularily for lunch during the week. Very friendly staff and great food. Seating is a little tight here sometimes and the prices are higher than you'd pay at a Subway but cheaper than a Submarina. I will go again.

CharlieG777, Owner at Firehouse Subs, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2014

I appreciate you and your co-worker coming in during the week on a regular bases. I am glad you enjoy the Hot Subs and friendly service!
Charlie Glanding

There are newer reviews for Firehouse Subs

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Trevor at the Firehouse Subs location at Point Loma on Midway Drive was fantastic! We had large group (34+) to feed for lunch. Worked with Trevor and he made recommendations, and covered every detail for us. Delivered the lunch on time, help set-up and couldn't be more courteous. The group enjoyed the subs!

CharlieG777, Owner at Firehouse Subs, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

It was our pleasure to serve your group today! We will share your feedback with our team of associates.

We look forward to Catering your next function soon.

Trevor Perry & Charlie Glanding
Owners
Firehouse Subs

Reviewed March 27, 2014

I could not believe how tasty this was. It was within walking distance of our room. We needed the walk back after that delicious sandwich.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

The subs are small, taste the same as other sub shops, although they advertise as something different. The price is way too high, I will not be going back to this sub shop.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

2/28/14

We have visited Firehouse Subs in about 4 different cities and have always been very happy with their food and service. You will always get a welcome when you come through the door. We have found they put a lot of meat between the buns. I would highly recommend this place no matter where you are.

Cap and Virginia