“Great menu AND prices!”

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Mission Valley / Hotel Circle
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We had a fun dinner here while visiting San Diego and Sea World. The food was delicious and the menu was huge! Our timing was perfect so we took advantage of the happy hour menu - great prices for some awesome food. The service was outstanding! Would highly recommend this place if you're in the area!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

All TGIFs have the same menu, so no surprise there. Our food was hot, and very good. But our waiter looked like his dog had just died - never a smile; zero conversation. And we had to wait 10 min. to be seated, although it was half empty. Wierd.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

We have been to TGI lots in the US and the UK and normally the venue is nice, good atmosphere and great grub! This was awful. The was zero atmosphere, slow slow slow service (almost an hour for food!!) and below par food. On a plus they did change a dish for us to make it veggie but they gave us gone-off coleslaw, didnt refil our drinks and then gave us the bill with no offer of dessert! The place looked grubby and in need of a serious revamp!

Reviewed September 1, 2012

We had been to several area restaurants which were excellent. We were looking for something quick so we went here. The wait was not too bad. However, the wait staff was terrible. We received a salad during the first 45 minutes we were there. Just when I was about to go and find our dinners - they arrived. It quickly became obvious that the waiter had gone on a break and our dinners had sat under warming lights for a long time. The shrimp scampi was terrible. The salmon was extremely dry. My grandson had grilled cheese. How can you mess up grilled cheese?? The bread was so hard it appeared to be 10 day old stale bread. The poor kid could not even chew it. I usually leave tips on the order of 25-35%. These people deserved nothing but I left him a 6% tip because I figured other people probably did not deserve to suffer for his negligence. I would not go back here.

Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

I looked at the menu online and really wanted to check it out... We got lost trying to find it, but I really wanted it so I insisted we find it! The wait to get a table was not bad... Only about 5 minutes even though it was busy. We got seated, and the hostess brought our drinks... Then we waited and waited and waited... No server came although several walked by. Finally I stopped one and asked her who our server was... She said she would check - she asked one, who looked at us and shook her head... She asked another one... Who reluctantly came over... We ordered and waited 20 minutes for our food... Nobody came over in the meantime to check on us or offer us drink refills... My son and daughter had the ribs and enjoyed them - i had the chicken brushetta pasta - disgusting... Not at all what I expected... Tasted like it was coated in bbq sauce and it was cruchy... Yuck... Didnt even get a discount for anything...