“Much better than it looks on the big bang theory :)” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Cheesecake Factory

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #6 of 148 Dessert in San Diego
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Mission Valley / Hotel Circle
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Much better than it looks on the big bang theory :)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

Really enjoyed our visit to this restaurant.
Friendly service, great food and a nice atmosphere.
Would recommend.

Visited March 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Was really looking forward to this meal while on vacation, the food itself was just okay and the service was slow. The ambience however was great.

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ThomasTraveling
Cairo, Egypt
“Really, one of a kind”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

I've always liked the Cheesecake Factory restaurants and I particularly like the family history of success. So when I see an opportunity to frequent one, I seize it. Such was the case when I was at the Fashion Valley Mall in San Diego. Walking back to my car, I saw the restaurant and made a beeline for the door.

It was 11.30 so I had no difficulty getting in. With my daughter, we were shown immediately to a seat where we were served by Susy E - efficient, friendly, fast. And she was very helpful with the wine list, suggesting two. We settled on a New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc - Matua. This quickly became our favorite white wine for the rest of my stay.

We had the grilled egg plant sandwich and Renee's Special - a half sandwich with a caesar salad and we topped it off with a shared dessert - a cookie dough cheese cake.

The restaurant had recently renovated inside as well as adding outside seating. Susy was complaining that it had been slow since the holidays. But it looked busy to us! They did a marvelous job, although I was somewhat confused over the eclectic interior design.

Great food. Great service! Great atmosphere!

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
California
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

Great food! Large portions. Can be a bit of a wait for a table at night, so if you aren't in a big hurry it's worth the wait. The salads are awesome, as well as the avocado egg roll appetizer. It's a fun, noisey, high energy place. If you want a quiet, peaceful dinner better look somewhere else. Good food, but a little pricey.

Visited October 2013
Okemos, Michigan
“Very good quality, a little pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

Delicious food and great services, a little pricey,
Perfect place, food and service, I enjoyed every moment there

Visited February 2014