“Consistency”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Mission Valley / Hotel Circle
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Outback food, service and value is something you can depend on. They obviously work on this when training their staff as we have visited several Outback restaurants in California and each one one has been exceptional.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (160)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Family friendly restaurant, we had 6 children with us and the staff was great, good meal. Being a Friday night, didn't have to wait very long at all.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A friend and I visited here recently looking for a meal where we could watch the football. First thing - they don't take reservations but you are able to join an online wait list. The web based wait list predicts your waiting time too. Very useful. Just be sure you can arrive within a set amount of time.
We sat at the bar in the outdoor part of the restaurant* from where we had no problem watching the game. There are TV screens strategically placed around the walls but it's not a sports bar so many of the tables don't have a view. It was busy but the service and the food were both still good. It's not a cheap restaurant so check out the menu before going (it worked out around $60 between two of us for two mains / two drinks and one dessert). From memory I had a burger and baked potato both of which were good. Their wine is relatively expensive ($11 for 12 oz?) but the pour generous.
And lastly I had the cheesecake which was a mistake. Don't get me wrong. It was delicious but it was HUGE and I left (after forcing myself to eat it all!) feeling bloated and slightly unwell. If you are a cheesecake fan then perhaps get one to share.

*During our second visit they had closed the outdoor bar because the air conditioning couldn't deal with the heat

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 8, 2019 via mobile

Wonderful service perfect cooked steak entertainment for the kids via their zkiosk. Wish it was closer to

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 20, 2019

Every time I come back to the US my family and I have an obligated stop to Outback! One of our favorites!

Date of visit: July 2019