“Great service”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Mission Valley / Hotel Circle
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I have visited Outback in many cities and have not had great service as I did in this Outback. Quick, accurate and friendly.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

This is one of our favorite steak houses for a wonderful meal on every single visit. They have huge portions of great food served with a smile.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

They got us right in and we had a Superb dinner... Everyone had Steaks and some Snow crab which was Delicious and the Desert Trio at the end was well worth it.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

My frist visit at An Outback restaurant, and probably my last. The food was boring, the waiter busy and unconcentrated. The food was eatable, but nothing special. For the price I can find better food elsewhere.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

As British visitors to the US, the Outback Steakhouse is one of the chains of restaurants we depend on for a repeatable good experience. We like to mix new experiences (not always positive) with dependable chains that can offer good food at reasonable prices, and the Outback almost always delivers.
Service was friendly and efficient, which was impressive given how busy the Outback was during our meal. Food was to the usual high standard, I enjoyed my large Rib Eye steak while my wife had prime rib. There's not much in the way of presentation but the Outback is about tasty food with good size portions.
This visit did nothing to change our positive opinion of the Outback Steakhouse, so we will be looking forward to our next visit.

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!