“Incredible Still”

Morton's - The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Morton's - The Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #310 of 4,768 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: 2nd & 3rd Streets
Transit: Trolley stop
Description: Morton's The Steakhouse, the nation's premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of USDA prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees. The menu, which is the same at all locations, features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty; a 16 ounce New York Strip and a 12 ounce double cut filet.
San Diego, California
“Incredible Still”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

some people have complaine about minor changes to music and presentation the one thing that has not changed is there incredible service and food, our waiter alfonso was great we first had the hot platter which had oyster rockefeller, shrimp alexander, crabcake and bacon wrapped scallop all were very good, my wife had lobster bisque and i had chopped salad, once again awesome , my wife had cajun ribeye and i had chicago style bone in ribeye, both incredible, we had a great bottle of justin cab and shared a great legendary choc cake, incredible in every way.

• Visited March 2013

• Turkish first
Arizona
“Happy Hour”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Very disappointed in their happy hour menu. They advertise on the bar menu for a black Angus burger with steak fries. No beef on the burger and tiny shoestring fries. I asked Josh where are the steak fries. He said we don't have that type of fry. i pointed to the menu on the wall. No answer. I told him they need to correct their menu. Friday 2/22/13.

• Visited February 2013
Vacaville, California
“Morton's the Steakhouse”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

This has been one of the best dining experiences I’ve had in a long while. It started w/a short wait in the bar area with a couple who had joined me based on my having challenged them to evaluate Morton's against the other upscale steakhouses in San Diego. The cocktails and appetizers ordered were spot on as was the service by the server. We then transitioned into the dining room where once again the service was nearly perfect. However, the most important aspect of the dinner obviously the meat. It was the most perfectly seasoned cooked steak I've ever had. We tried one of the other upscale steakhouses a few nights later and the general consensus was that Morton's overall had provided the best dining experience.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank mesheets
Virginia
“Much Better Choices in the Area”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We were really disappointed with this restaurant. We had heard so many good things about it only to be disappointed by the service and the food. The waiters could not get the right food to the right diners. My stuffed shrimp were so overcooked that I could not eat them - I just ate the crab stuffing. Plus we had silverware droppe in one of our desserts! My wife did enjoy her steak - thats all thatis keeping me from giving this place a terrible rating.

Visited February 2013
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
“Morton's Lovers”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We are Morton's Lovers!!!! in every one of our trips we always include a visit to this exquisit restaurant. The service and the great food make this place unique. I highly recomend you to try the Crab Cake to start and also the Scallops wrapped with bacon. The best steak all around the United States.

• Visited January 2013

Been to Morton's - The Steakhouse? Share your experiences!