“Get it to go!”

Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Get it to go!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Visited the new Hillcrest location on our recent visit to SD. The tacos were delicious! I had the surf and turf and the fisherman's torta. The food is excellent but this is not a dining experience. It is like an indoor food truck. They do not have beer or wine and the seating is VERY limited with Zero atmosphere. Definitely worth a visit but get it to go!

1 Thank Rwwildcat

• Korean first
Bensenville, Illinois
“Great food!”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Small place with limited outdoor seating but worth any wait time. I suggest the spicy shrimp tacos and shrimp ceviche :)

Visited June 2014
Mesa, AZ
“Pacific Beach visit”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

We stopped at Oscar's after a walk on Pacific Beach. I have a fish taco affection and was not disappointed. The three of us ordered 2 tacos at $1.99/each, water is free in a jug by the soda. The tacos did not disappoint, they were loaded with fish, cabbage, green onion, who know what else, I was too busy eating to notice. They have a delicious creamy sauce, some creamy greenish sauce and salsas, not sure they even have names and I really didn't care. I LOVED the green stuff, could have had that straight. A few tables inside, a couple outside, we got there before 7pm on a Friday in June and had no trouble finding a spot to sit in. Food came quickly and hot and quite lovely I might add. However, my dining companions and I did still have the red onion taste in our mouths the next morning and yes, we all had brushed. It was a small price to pay for such tasty tacos!!

Logan, Utah
“Fresh fish tacos with great sauce. ”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Really enjoyed the fish tacos. Nothing to complain about. Will definitely come back!!! Would like yo try some of the other food. Son had the bean burrito and he liked it.

Bristow, Virginia
“Great hole in the wall spot”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Thank you TA!! No chance I would've given this place a try (if we could even find it without looking hard) if it wasn't ranked so high. I'm glad we did, it was delicious and gave me some "street cred" with the locals my wife and I were visiting that had never been.

I had a flour quesadilla, a taco special (fish), and the fish ceviche. I'm normally not a ceviche fan but this stuff was excellent and everyone we were with tried some (and secretly wished they had ordered for themselves). They were out of shrimp so everyone ordered fish tacos.

No complaints, just good, inexpensive mexican seafood!! A little tough to find but just GPS it and enjoy!