“Great Unit and Amazing Hosts”
other travelers have booked this property
fully stocked chef's kitchen, just bring the food!
Relax in the colorful hammock or sip a frosty beverage in the shade of the patio umbrella jacuzzi hot tub, suitable for adults only please
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
fully stocked chef's kitchen, just bring the food!
jacuzzi hot tub, suitable for adults only please
there is new AC unit in this window
there is a new stainless steel microwave in this corner
under-cabinet LED lighting
King bed
Outside seating area
hammock replaced with a 2-person hammock
front patio
full sized washer and dryer in laundry room
entrance
queen sized pull-out sofa sleeper, flat screen TV w/ DirecTV and DVD.  Watch Dexter and Homeland!
2-person shower with dual showerheads.  Tons of storage space
custom 2-person shower
ample storage space
King sized super comfortable bed with luxury linens
Eco Courtyard, watered with laundry greywater and harvested rainwater
LED ceiling fan
these adirondack chairs are now off to the side and there is a patio umbrella and lounging chairs
DirecTV with HBO/Showtime/Cinemax and DVD player
brand new Queen sleeper sofa
Queen sofa bed
Hotel Del--10 minutes from the Eco Studio
morning view of San Diego from Balboa Park golf course
sunset at Balboa Park golf course
Huge Closet
Closet
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Lance W
San Diego, California, United States
“Great Unit and Amazing Hosts”
Reviewed December 22, 2014 for a stay in December 2014

Rosemary and Sean made everything very easy with the unit. The place was in really great shape we had everything we needed. I was surprised how big it was for a studio and was very pleased with the whole process. The unit was extremely clean and well organized which is a huge plus for me since I am a bit of a clean freak! Highly recommend these hosts and this unit!

Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Karen D
“Average place, good location”
Reviewed October 8, 2014 for a stay in October 2014

The location was excellent. We had our two dogs with us. A black lab and 12 year old blind chihuahua. We had room two set up two dog crates. Very convenient to the dog beach on Coronado island. Close to the San Diego Zoo and great restaurants. The studio itself could have been cleaner. Believe it is a problem with the cleaning service. Floors and kitchen counters were dirty. Sheets were faded. Bed pillows had stains on them from previous visitors. Would have brought pillows from home if I had know this. Would not describe bedding and towels as "luxurious" as stated in ad. Towels were dingy white. We were running late checking out (15 minutes) and the cleaning staff did not even knock, just opened the door. Did not apologize and even acknowledge us. She sat on a chair two feet outside the french doors and stared into the studio apartment until we left. She had just finished the apartment upstairs and was only waiting a very short time for us to leave. She called the owner. Within a period of 15 minutes the owner sent an e-mail to my home, left a voice mail on my home phone in another state, and I had to finally speak to her on the cell phone of the woman waiting to clean the rental. I was told by Rosemary that they needed to get the apartment ready for the next visitors. It was 12:37 pm at this time. Check in time is 4:00 pm. I felt Rosemary was catering to the cleaning service instead of her guests. My husband and I felt harassed. We will not be staying here again and would not recommend it to anyone.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Customer Service/Lack of Cleanliness
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Oct 16, 2014
I'm glad you liked the location, spaciousness and convenience to Coronado, the Zoo and great South Park restaurants. The manual that we provide to all our guests states that if there is ever a problem to please contact us immediately and we will have someone out to clean or provide anything that you need. I'm very sorry the Eco Studio wasn't up to our five star standard of cleanliness.

We have implemented the following new procedures to keep this from happening in the future:

I now confirm each guest's cell phone number in advance of arrival. I tried to checking in with you while you were there to make sure you were enjoying your stay but only had your home # and you didn't respond to my email. In our house manual we ask guests to please let us know right away if there are any problems because we are 100% committed to resolving any issues that come up and want our guests to thoroughly enjoy their stays.
Kathie G
Anoka, Minnesota, United States
“a gem !!”
Reviewed August 11, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

we were so pleasantly surprised with both the area and the studio apt..... the courtyard is a great place to relax after sightseeing all day, even the cat felt at ease chilling outside with us... centrally located for us... we love balboa park ... we were happy with the neighborhood feel, local restaurants, great food market just down the street...
this reviewer had a great experience here

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location and value
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Milwaukee

A romantic getaway
New Orleans LA
Reviewed September 26, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing