“Competition for Starbucks!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Monterey, California
“Competition for Starbucks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

Wonderful coffee shop! I became addicted and had to go multiple times per week. I only wish they had some shops near me in LA because I would switch from Starbucks!

Visited December 2012

San Diego, California, United States
“Worth searching out in Mission Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

We were enjoying the bay at Crown Point and decided to cut through and search for coffee on the ocean side. We were also hoping to find something a little more interesting than Starbucks. Fortunately two women walking past with iced coffees pointed us to the Better Buzz. A great find in the area for coffee! One of us took the advice of the women and ordered an iced coffee with coconut. They make their own coconut powder and it makes a HUGE difference. My white mocha was awesome. Great location too! Get it to go and sit on the boardwalk wall and watch the roller bladers go by.

• Visited August 2013
SD, California
“Way overpriced coffee”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Just wanted to grab some coffee and liked the look inside. Ordered one regular coffee and one iced coffee. $6.50! Can't justify paying $4.50 for ordinary iced coffee. What I am not happy - it wasn't even listed on the menu board. There were only other blended fancy drinks for the same $4.50 (mocha, etc.) My regular cup wasn't anything special either, and not even hot (more like a brew at some sandwich place). So next time I am sure we will try something else.

• Visited July 2013
Naples
“Amazing espresso!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

Very hip MB coffee shop. Amazing espresso drinks and ladies behind the counter that know their beans. There is a cool "coffee lab" that I did not try, but looks cool. A must stop for caffeine in Mission Beach.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Kdog D
San Diego, California
“Tasty, unusual coffee drinks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

I stopped by on Valentine's Day with my boyfriend and they were having a V-day special - buy 1, get 1 free! Score!!

I opted for an iced moroccan spice and the boy got a caramel latte. Both were delicious. The caramel latte was a little too sweet but would be fine with a bit less caramel sauce. It took forever to get my coffee, but the girls were apologetic about it which I appreciated. The moroccan spice was good, but not as spicy as I would have liked. I'm thinking maybe if I had gotten it hot, the spices would have mixed in better. Still, I thought it was pretty tasty and I would go back for another go.

• Visited February 2013