“Perfect food and service”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Get food delivered
Ranked #369 of 5,221 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

Everything was perfect. We think it was probably due to the fantastic server we had...I think her name is Diana. Smart, knowledgeable, friendly and accurate. The lobster my lady ordered and my blackened tilapia was perfect. It's been too long since my last visit to a red lobster. I'll be back!

Date of visit: September 2016
Write a reviewReviews (171)

Reviewed August 29, 2016

Seafood, steaks, hamburgers and even grilled cheese! Yes, my husband's stomach was uneasy so he ordered a grilled cheese and they were very accommodating. Cheesy biscuits and their seasonal berry dessert are the BEST ! Something that we've noticed a lot of the restaurants are doing now is one or two employees open the door and give you a welcome greeting. The rating would have been excellent except the room we were seated in was freezing cold and they couldn't seem to regulate the temperature. Recommend taking a sweater or jacket. Service and quality of food was excellent.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

My wife and I went last night for dinner. I had the Crab special that included king crab legs, other crab legs, and pasta Alfredo with crab. It was delicious and filling (brought some home) and fresh frozen. The King crab legs were large and very "meaty."

Reviewed August 13, 2016

Needing something light to eat on a tight time schedule we found the Red Lobster bar a perfect solution.

Reviewed July 13, 2016

Never get tried of their biscuits.... I love all their food especially the shrimp. Staff is always friendly and the price is reasonable.

Date of visit: July 2016