“My friend and I went to red lobster to celebrate her birthday.”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Get food delivered
Ranked #367 of 5,222 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 24, 2016

The food was very good and we had a great time because our waitress Linda was super entertaining. The table behind us was being quite rude but she never stopped smiling and being polite to them. Despite the needy neighbors,,,she made our stay pleasant and will come back for future visits.

Date of visit: May 2015
Write a reviewReviews (171)

Reviewed April 18, 2016

What a great experience and great food!! Our waitress was so good and very nice!! She made our visit very nice! Our food came out hot and good! the drinks were good. Altogether this is a really great place to eat at!!!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed April 12, 2016 via mobile

We had a large group and had made a reservation. We were all able to sit together (12 of us)., Food was served in a reasonable time and was excellent. Very good service.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed March 30, 2016

Well for my first time in a RED LOBSTER i was not that impressed. Yes the service was great, fast and precise and friendly. But the food just did not taste as good as i thought it would. This location decor is very nice.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed March 25, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner there yesterday. We also had our baby, who happens to be under two years old. Our waitress, Malicai seemed to be annoyed at our son. He is in the stage of getting molars, so he is a little ornery, but wasn't terrible. Granted she doesn't know that he's going through that, but she didn't even make an attempt to provide good customer service. I felt like she couldn't wait for us to leave. He wasn't crying, just a bit antsy. She may or may not have kids, but if she ever has them and someone treats her that way, maybe she'll remember how she treated us. I love my son with all my heart and it is very hurtful when people treat him as an annoyance. She could have at least faked it... As a frequent visitor of Red Lobster and San Diego, I will not be visiting that establishment again.

Date of visit: March 2016