“Tasty Local Eatery”
Review of To The Point

To The Point
Ranked #16 of 69 Bakeries in San Diego
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Great unique restaurants. Healthy choices - fabulous taste, lots of atmosphere - great little cafe in Point Loma neighborhood
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Went here with my boyfriend for an early Monday morning breakfast. We were the first ones in there so we received very prompt service, but I noticed that as others came in they were well attended to as well. Our server was very warm and inviting, and got us everything we needed. I had the Ocean Beach bagel (bagel, cream cheese, tomato, cucumber, avo, lemon pepper) and it was delicious! I would have personally added more cream cheese, but the avocado made up for it and the generous portions of tomato and cucumber had me feeling pretty good about myself. My boyfriend got Waffles with fresh berries on top and of course that was to die for - food was delicious, service was great, and the place looks cool, too!

Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

My fiance and I visited San Diego. Our first day we decided to have breakfast here. We tried thier banana and chocolate waffle and the chicken and waffles. Both dishes were amazing. Thier expresso selection is also great. The service is great and it seemed everybody was happy to were here. Must see place.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Amy our waitress was wonderful. She was very nice and on top of everything. The food is fantastic, plenty of vegetarian dishes! You must try this place, my boyfriend and I loved it.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

do not go here if your are really hungry or limited on time.....the service is very slow. However, the staff is friendly and the food is good. parking is limited so expect to walk a short distance and I would also not recommend this place for a party larger than 4 unless you call ahead and make arrangements. My wife and I arrived on a Saturday morning at 1030 (just the 2 of us) and had to wait 20 minutes for a table and we overheard some groups waiting for 45 minutes. I would eat here again but I think I'll try other places nearby first to compare the overall experience.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Just discovered To The Point. Very welcoming and inviting place. Great breakfast and lunch menu. Really enjoyed my seared salmon sandwich for lunch. Want to try the waffles next time. They look really good. My only complaint was the service. The waitress was really nice and personable. But, very disorganized and not very attentive. Never checked back on us to see if we liked the food - which we did. I still gvie the place a very good. Hoping the service thing was a fluke.