“Want world class coffee go here!!!”
Review of Cafe Virtuoso

Cafe Virtuoso
Ranked #49 of 245 Coffee & Tea in San Diego
Reviewed July 21, 2013

San Diego's BEST coffee! There are several great coffee shops in San Diego- Lestadts, Twigs and Influx to name a few. I have traveled extensively nationwide and in Western Europe. The quality at Virtuoso is the top of everywhere I have experienced - even in Italy!!!

Located In Barrio Logan the outside is not elegant or particularly enticing. Inside the atmosphere is great! If TOP
QUALITY coffee (american, cappuciono etc.) is your desire give them a try. I am sure you will agree!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

If you are a fan of coffee and espresso drinks, you need to check out this place. Try the Cortado and the iced Mocha. Their mocha is not made from syrup like most places. The mocha is much creamier and less sweet. They have choices of white, dark or Mexican chocolate mocha. I tried the dark and totally loved it. Best mocha ever! Simple decor and friendly staff.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Best coffeeshop I've tried in San Diego thus far! I got a dark chocolate mocha and the BF got a latte with a shot of almond syrup. We both got our drinks with almond milk (yay!) as well.

The mocha was sweet but not too sweet, had a great dark chocolate taste, and was perfectly made. The almond syrup gave the latte a touch of something extra special. Both were delicious but the mocha was better.

They also make white chocolate and mexican mochas so I'd love to try those eventually.

There were a few tables and chairs but they were all taken. The coffeeshop portion is pretty small because most of the building is utilized for roasting beans which I find awesome. The girls working there were all really friendly too!

Reviewed October 27, 2012

It has a bit of detour from where I was staying however worth the trip....coffee rating....7.5/10....can't compare it with other coffee shops as this was the only one I visited and I was glad I did....