“Great pizza, not too pricey.”
Review of Napizza

Ranked #174 of 5,141 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Napizza offers healthy and delicious Roman-style pizza by the slice and local-sourced salads. We are located in beautiful Little Italy, San Diego. We offer a indoor seating and a great patio. We're organic, source our food locally & import the highest quality ingredients possible from Italy. We offer large-group catering, take out and delivery (1.5 mi radius from store). We also have a great selection of local beer & wine
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

I have been here twice with my boyfriend. We both really like the environment because it is so casual. You walk up, pick the slices you want, sit down and they serve them to you hot. I will say the pizza does not look as apetizing on display as it does after the warm it up and serve it to you and sometimes it is hard for me to find a slice I want because I'm not a big meat-eater, but I've been pleased every time. Their canoli was nothing special, in fact I disliked it, but my boyfriend and I both like their pizza and the great location in Little Italy.

Eulalia C, Guest Relations Manager at Napizza, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

Thanks so much for the great review of Napizza! So glad to hear that both you & your boyfriend love our pizza! Thought we'd let you know that if you're more of a veggie-eater, in addition to some of our vegetarian slices, we also offer a vegan soup everyday! I also highly recommend the Tiramisu! We'll look into the Cannolis as well.

Thanks again & Happy travels!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

If you are ever in Little Italy, you MUST eat here. The pizza is amazing. They have outdoor and indoor seating and the day we went there was the outdoor market in the street that we could stroll through after our meal. The staff is super friendly and had that typical San Diego vibe about them. There are so many different kinds of Pizza, paninis and other tasty treats including healthy salads. You are sure to find something for everyone at this cute restaurant.

Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

After landed we went to explore little Italy in San Diego which is nothing special and I am a little disappointed. Saw the sign for $3.50 sangria so we stopped in for drinks and got half a pizza as well. Sangria was AMAZING and worth it for 3.50! Couldn't get any better. We also got a spicy pizza and boy that pizza was spicy. Lips were burning after we ate it. So be aware of spicy pizza.

After eating we noticed one of the waiter caught a big rat. Gaged a little and even cringe thinking about it. So I say go for drinks but not the pizza which weren't bad but after seeing the rat, I wouldn't recommend it. The rat could of been from another restaurant since it was outside. But eat at your own risk.

Hello! We'd like to thank you for your feedback on your experience at Napizza. So glad to hear that you loved the Sangria~ we do too! :) I just wanted to let you know that the terrible situation with the rodent was one that was out of our control and was due to the Farmers Market that is held outside of our restaurant on Saturdays. We're located 2 blocks to the Harbor and have 3 storm drains all on one corner. Although one of the best market's in San Diego, it can cause the critters around to stir about the street. I DEEPLY apologize that you had to bear witness to that day's events but wanted to ASSURE you that we are extremely clean and have a fantastic rating with the SD County Health Department. Sure hope you'll come back and enjoy sangria and people watching again next time you're in town!
Happy Travels!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

This was part of Bite San Diego tour, liked it so much , we returned for lunch before leaving San Diego

Reviewed September 2, 2013

My husband and I wanted to try a new restaurant in Little Italy. Glad we stopped at Napizza. The prices are good. You can get a slice of pizza, salad, and a fountain drink for ten dollars. I ordered the Lasagna pizza slice..it had bits of sausage, pecorino cheese, sauce, and tomatoes. The slice was thin but delicious. We had two slices of pizza and two Peroni beers for twenty four dollars. Restaurant is in the heart of Little Italy..service was friendly and efficient. There is out door dining as well. I would recommend this restaurant.