“Great Food!”

Antique Thai Cuisine
Ranked #1,302 of 4,964 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed June 1, 2013

We had Curry Chicken, with fresh mangos, Drunken noodles with chicken, and veggies, excellent Thai coffee prepared just right. I will return when I visit San Diego again. Delicious!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

This unassuming restaurant is not really on Rosecrans. It is just behind Yummys off Midway. The atmosphere is quiet and the food excellent - the best Thai I've ever had. They have a full menu at very reasonable prices. I last had the Thai barbequed 1/2 chicken on a sizzling platter. It was moderately spiced and more than enough for two. The drinks menu is complete and the wine and ale prices low to moderate. This place might be a little hard to find but the seacrh is worth the effort. The dining area is spacious and the atmosphere quiet. A nearby table was occupied by a family who told me they come here frequently. I will join their ranks and also go there often. My meal, enough to take home a large box of left overs, with a 20 ounce IPA and tip was $22.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

try the antique beef, so tender , a bit spicy, but excellent, a great find for just driving around, they were open until 10pm

Reviewed December 15, 2012

The food is authentic and fresh. I especially like the mango panang curry with chicken. The larb is also one of my favorites. I have been going to this restaurant for at least 2 years and I always have a good meal. The prices are reasonable and the decor is warm.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Tasty food, good variety on the menu, pleasant room, friendly service. Waterfall salad is excellent.