Omni San Diego Hotel
$99
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Diego Mission Bay(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$109
$125
$89
Travelocity
  • Pool
Bahia Resort Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$199
$189
Pacific Terrace Hotel(San Diego)
$299
  • Beachfront
Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$187
$178
  • Beachfront
La Jolla Beach Travelodge(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
$127
Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$173
$169
4,744 results
All reviewspetco parkconvention centergaslamp districtgreat locationselect guestmccormick and schmickspadres gamethe gas lamp districtball parkvalet parkingcorner roomwithin walking distancedirectly across the streettrain trackscoronado bridgebeautiful hotelbathroom door
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I stayed at the Omni on a business trip weekend and I have zero complaints. The rooms were great and the service was great as well.

The rooms were very spacious. The beds were comfortable and it had a nice-sized, big screen TV. The bathrooms were also roomy, which isn't always the case in hotels.

The hotel is in a great location. You can walk to a bunch of restaurants, bars, shops, etc. The hotel is actually connected to Petco Park. I also heard that you can rent a car from the hotel for $40 a day. I did not inquire about that though.

There is also a very nice pool. I did not try the workout room. But I went for a jog along the bay, which was just on the other side of the convention center. So it's a great place to play if you're a runner.

The only issue I had...which was fixed immediately...was that my shower was draining very slowly. When I finished showering...I'd be standing in about 2-3 inches of water. I was about to go to lunch when I called the desk and asked for someone to take a look. I told the receptionist that I was about to leave so hopefully someone would come in when I was gone. An engineer came within three minutes before I even left. He ended up finding some sort of plastic that made it's way down the drain. I don't care to think about how it got down there.

Overall...a great place to stay. Would definitely stay here again on business or pleasure.

Room Tip: Some of my co-workers had a balcony in their rooms, so I guess you could request a balcony if you'd like.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I stayed at the Omni for Thanks Giving and only spend the nite there so I didnt make to much work to my friends for hosting me. I stayed at the Omni before and got a very inexpensive deal on the room this time too. The receptionist was very friendly and I got granted my request of a higher floor - 21st was the result and it doesnt get better. Everything is very nicely done, clean, apealing and it just feels homy and comfy at this hotel. The only down is, that internet still costs $10 if you are not a preferred guest. The hotel is located in the heart of downtown San Diego and if you dont choose valet parking, it becomes tricky to find anything around the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Ingo S
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We went to the Omni San Diego over Labor Day weekend and had an amazing time. The pool service was fantastic, the rooftop pool was immaculate and rooms were very clean. The hotel is walking distance to the gaslamp district, shopping, and many restaurants. Great hotel and great experience overall.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Risleys
Reviewed November 24, 2012

This hotel looks brand new. Everything was in tip-top shape. Staff were very friendly. I had breakfast in the restaurant, and it was phenomenal. Room was quiet with a nice view of the water and shipyards in the distance.

Even though I'm usually a Hilton loyalist, I'll stay here again next time I had reason to be in San Diego.

Room Tip: Sign up for their frequent guest program (which is free) BEFORE your stay and you'll enjoy free WiFi and morning coffee/juice delivered to your room.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank swingspan
Reviewed November 22, 2012

A wonderful stay away from the kids with the assistance of Mr. Thomas Kermabon and Ms. Ashely Kenaga. Everything was perfect! My wife and I truly appreciate your hospitality. We had a beautiful room with absolutely amazing views. Our room was clean and everyone we encountered at the hotel was friendly and professional. If you see David at the front door please tell him that we enjoyed his morning smile and friendliness. He deserves a raise. :)

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple