Hotel Indigo San Diego Gaslamp Quarter(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$187
$169
HotelIndigo.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $224/night.

$209
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $352/night.

Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
$231
$219
$226
$189
  • Pool
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$289
$209
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of $424/night.

Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
$264
$237
$269
ParadisePoint.com
  • Pool
Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$326
$269
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Bahia Resort Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$329
$279
Blue Sea Beach Hotel(San Diego)
$431
$404
Official Site
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskchili's restaurantroom was cleanquick drivewould stay here againyogurtmake your own wafflessofa bedcomplimentary breakfaststayed one nightminute drivebusiness tripa great place to stayfreewaysinkmicrowavekyle
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I live 3 miles away from this hotel and pass by it everyday on my way to work. I never thought I will spend 3 nights at this hotel, because why would I stay at a hotel that is only 3 miles away from my home?

Well, it turned out we need a place that is really close to my house for a few nights. About two weeks ago a termite inspector came over and showed me termite drops from my attic. My house needed to be tented for gassing the termites. We need a hotel really close to house for work, school, etc.

I used my Marriott points and booked 3-nights stay at this hotel. When we checked in (and through our stay) the staff were extremely friendly. We stayed at a room on the 1st floor. At first I was little worried about the noise from I-15 but it turned out the room was very quiet. The room was very nice with separate wash and shower area. I asked for a 2 double bed room and there was still a desk for my kids to do their homework (not a vacation after all). The hotel was very clean and well maintained.

The breakfast was very good. I went to the Residence Inn next door, their breakfast has fewer selections.

The hotel has a great location with easy access to I-15. Scripps Range village is within walking distance. You can also have a great walk by crossing the Scripps Poway Parkway and walk uphill to the neighbourhood. You will have great views once you are up there.

My family really liked this hotel! I think you will too.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
GMSDMarriotts, General Manager at SpringHill Suites San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Scripps Poway, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Gigabit,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay. With 42 reviews in 16 cities, we can tell that you are a savvy traveler with an eye for detail! We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and explored our beautiful local area while your house was tented. Hopefully the house is back to normal now but please keep us in mind for future needs for you or visiting relatives.

Regards,

Trent Selbrede, General Manager

Reviewed November 17, 2012

My husband and I stayed in a king suite with the whirlpool. Very comfortable. The front desk was very friendly at check in and helpful when I called and asked for more pillows. 'No problem, how many would you like, I will have those sent right out to you." and truly they were there in 5 minutes. Room was clean and had a frig, microwave and coffee maker as well as a dish clothe and paper plates and forks in the cupboard. "the market' by the front desk has little sundery items you may need as well as water, pop and snacks. You can just charge them to your room for convenience, a bit pricey but sometimes you just need cheezits'. Also they offer Paul Mitchell products for your shampoo and conditioner. It's a little thing but they add up to a big, we care about your stay in my book. By the way the lotion they leave is wonderful. The breakfast options are fantastic. Plenty of bread items as usual, but also, fresh fruit, eggs and ham and potatos one morning, eggs and sausage with waffles another. They have a very attentive attendent too. She was most helpful in keeping the stations well stocked and tidy. Although the hotel is bit off the beaten path, it's just off the freeway. It was 14 miles north of Seaworld and a bit farther from the Zoo. We had a rental car and no trouble getting to the hotel from the Zoo and to Seaworld the next day, it was only 20 minutes. There is a Chili's right next door that made a tasty and convenient dinner option too. I really enjoyed our stay and would be happy to stay again next time we are in town.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
GMSDMarriotts, General Manager at SpringHill Suites San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Scripps Poway, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Randy R,

Thank you so much for your positive comments regarding your stay. We are indeed about 20 minutes from everything in San Diego and we are also central to both south county and north county. Be sure to check out the San Diego Zoo Safari Park that is 20 minutes north on your next visit!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Trent Selbrede

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Just had another great visit to our favorite hotel in San Diego. Went to visit our new grandson and could not be happier with our stay. It's so nice a have a courteous and knowledgeable staff. We're very picky about cleanliness and the recent remodeling made our stay even better. The breakfast buffet is probably the best we've ever had. Special thanks to Trent and Matt who always go the extra mile for us when we're there. Good job guys! Mike & Lynne, Cleveland, OH

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
GMSDMarriotts, General Manager at SpringHill Suites San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Scripps Poway, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Mike & Lynn,

Thank you so much for the review! We are lucky to have loyal guests such as you and we appreciate you pointing out our great breakfast and remodeled hotel. Also, thank you for recognizing Matt's service.

We look forward to welcoming you back next time!

Trent Selbrede, General Manager

Reviewed November 6, 2012

A bit pricey compared to the other equal quality hotels around in the area, which is the main reason why i gave this a 4 instead of a 5. Staff is wonderful and friendly. Place is clean. The most tv channels out of all the hotels. Workout room is decent, but during the week can get busy.

Room Tip: i try to stay on an upper floor away from the highway side because i like it quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
GMSDMarriotts, General Manager at SpringHill Suites San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Scripps Poway, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

jen g,

Thank you for your comments. We are constantly reviewing our pricing and offerings to ensure we are offering value to our guests. Your feedback is a part of that process. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Trent Selbrede - General Manager

Reviewed November 4, 2012

We stayed here while on a quick trip to San Diego. The hotel is very clean and well kept, and is easy to access. It's just off I-15 and directly across from a Chili's restaurant and a gas station. The included breakfast was actually a pleasant surprise - lots of variety to choose from and plenty of room in which to enjoy it. The staff were delightful. The bed was clean and comfy and there were enough types of pillows to keep both my wife and I content. We actually stayed for a night, then came back and stayed another (change of plans). So yes, we liked it and obviously would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family