All reviewsfront deskchili's restaurantroom was cleanquick drivewould stay here againyogurtbreakfast staffmake your own wafflessofa bedcomplimentary breakfaststayed one nightminute drivebusiness tripa great place to stayfreewaysinkmicrowave
Reviewed October 13, 2012

The hotel looks great. The lobby and room are clean and newly updated. Rooms are huge and clean. Breakfast is fine. Staff is nice and friendly. Marriott Rewards Elite member get a voucher to choose one item from the inhouse groceries store. There is a Chili's and Wendy's right outside this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Firesurfer75
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I have stayed multiple times here for 3-14 day durations. Recently refurbished, it has much more space than a regular hotel and is perfect for the business traveler as it has a small refrigerator and serves breakfast. Friendly staff and convenient to freway - it is where I now stay on every visit.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Leslie D
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I did work for several months in San Diego and after trying a lot of different hotels I did fall in love with the SpringHill Suites. The rooms are very nice and important exreme clean (no surprise if you look under the bed or in the bathroom corners). Most important the staff is always going the extra mile to help and support. Looking forward fo rmy next stay.

Room Tip: As usually stay away from the room at the elevator.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ThomasZenger
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I have been staying at SpringHill Suites for the past month while I transition into my new home after relocating from New York back to California. The rooms were in excellent condition and quiet throughout halls and complex. The breakfasts and meals that were included were high quality and plentiful from the first hour to the last. The management and staff were excellent and accessable. My family and I would highly recommend this home away from home to any weary traveler in need of a pleasant experience.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Sofia P
Reviewed September 27, 2012

After reading other reviews, I have to agree. I was pleasantly surprised by the spacious room, the two large plasma t.v.s and small kitchen. We were able to check in a little earlier than was their policy. The staff was very pleasant about accommodating us about the check in. It's probably me, but having breakfast included is a big draw for me. And what a terrific spread they had! The eating area was large, clean and inviting. I'm glad to recommend a hotel that clearly gives you your money's worth!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family