All reviewsfront deskchili's restaurantroom was cleanquick drivewould stay here againyogurtbreakfast staffmake your own wafflessofa bedcomplimentary breakfaststayed one nightminute drivebusiness tripa great place to stayfreewaysinkmicrowave
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I travel to SD about once a month and stayed at several places prior to finding Springhill Suites...i won't stay anywhere else! I always ask for Carly when making my reservation...she is always sweet & accommodating whether I am traveling alone or with my children...my room is always perfect. The staff is friendly and the morning coffee is a great perk too :)

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank KendraChambersRN
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Stayed here one night on Points.

Hotel is renovated and is very nice. Check in was a breeze and ample parking. There is a chilis and a couple of other restaurant options right in the same area.

Room was large with separate sitting area, with desk, and small mini kitchenette (microwave and fridge, sink, counterspace, coffee maker).

Double beds are okay. Bathroom is a bit oddly setup with toilet/tub in seperate room and sink/vanity in common area,but it works.

Breakfast was good with ample choices (fruit, yogurt, cereal, oatmeal, waffles, etc etc).

This place is a bit far out from Downtown and the airport but I still recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Our company uses the SpringHill Suites for our traveling guests and all have said they enjoyed the beautiful rooms, comfortable beds and relaxing environment of the Hotel. Our guests have complimented the staff for their assistance and untiring service making their stay more enjoyable. The location is convenient to our Poway Company as well as close to the I-15. We will continue to select the SpringHill for future visitors!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank LOVE2travel0704
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We stayed at Springhill Suites Marriott in San Diego during ComicCon week. The rate was exceptional, especially considering availability and the amenities & service were remarkable. A pet peeve of mine is having to leave my room to wait in line somewhere to buy coffee. Here, besides the requisite coffee maker, microwave, sink and mini-fridge (without the $10 M&M's and junk, thank you) there is always (24/7) piping hot coffee / decaf / tea steps from your room! Another irritation I frequently encounter is the fitness center closing early. Here, the very clean and well stocked fitness center is available 24/7. The front desk personel assisted us by printing maps and giving us directions and very useful advice at a concierge level. They seem here to have thought of all the little details other places simply don't. All this, with a jacuzzi tub in your very clean, functional and comfortable room make it an exceptionally pleasant stay and true value for the money. We'll be back!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Tim M
Reviewed May 10, 2012

I recently had an unexpected death in my family in Poway, CA. I was pleased to find that once again, there was a Springhill Suites-Marriot conviently located off of the 15 freeway.

Their newly remodeled hotel was that of bright colors, which lifted my spirits. The desk clerk, at such a late hour, had that "Welcome Home," smile about him. I was checked in expeditiously, I just couldn’t wait for a much needed shower and sleep that was to come my way.

Morning did come early for me and I appreciated the free breakfast. Such a wonderful variety for those who are eating healthy these days.

Much needed work still was expected from me to be accomplished. With free WIFI available, I continued to finish my job and breakfast from my "Springhill Suites Home"

Springhill Suites-Marriott (Scripps Highlands Dr. San Diego, CA.) is my "Call for Comfort"

Until next time,