Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Residence Inn
Hotels.com$206
Priceline$206
FindHotel$206
eDreams$206
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 27, 2017

I have stayed at this hotel more than 20 times in the past two years. it is clean, fairly priced, professionally staffed, and comfortable. Most memorable is Cindy, who is a local resident (since 1970) and efficiently runs the Residence Inn happy hour (free wine, beer, and light food) each evening. Cindy remembers your name, assures you have had enough to eat (and drink), and makes you feel almost as if you were relaxing in your own home in front of the TV or fireplace. Thanks, Cindy. See you next week! Henry

Room tip: Top floor is quiet; lower floor is nearest the pool and exercise room.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Kelly_Herrington, General Manager at Residence Inn San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Scripps Poway, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2017

Thank you for staying with us and taking time to review your visit! We appreciate all the feedback that you've given, and I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope to see you soon, and hope our property will keep you coming back time and time again!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed March 22, 2017 via mobile

The Fireplace near the pool doesn't work at least for 3 months and nobody cares, guys from reception escalated it several time but nobody fix it yet. In general nice place, quite, not bad food, free beer and wine on Monday-Wednesday. Hope fireplace will be fixed soon.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Kelly_Herrington, General Manager at Residence Inn San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Scripps Poway, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2017

Thank for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at the Residence Inn San Diego Scripps Poway. I want to apologize that the hotel was not up to par. I will follow through by sharing your comments with the appropriate departments to help improve our service levels in the affected areas for you and future guests. We hope to see you in the near future so that we may provide you with the excellent service you are accustomed to from Marriott.

Reviewed March 17, 2017

I stayed here on night for business in March 2017. I requested early check-in and the hotel was very accommodating. I'm a Platinum with Marriott so the hotel gave me a very nice upgrade. All the staff were very helpful and friendly. Lots of places to eat one exit south of the hotel.

The best part was I had to check out @ 3AM to catch an early flight. I called down to the desk and asked the young lady on duty to print my bill. She asked if I would like her to make me some coffee. Now that's service! I got my bill and a nice cup of hot coffee for the road. Excellent!!!!!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Tim H
Kelly_Herrington, General Manager at Residence Inn San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Scripps Poway, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2017

Thank you for your great review! We work very hard to maintain a culture of service and friendliness and we're delighted that we were able to demonstrate that during your stay with us. I'm very pleased to hear that the staff went above and beyond your expectations.

Reviewed February 3, 2017

Helpful and friendly staff, good size clean room and bathroom, well located, close to the freeway, but quiet. Very good breakfast under the direction of Maria, efficient, friendly and helpful. Check in and check out fast and efficient.

Room tip: No tips to offer. All rooms are similar.
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Kelly_Herrington, General Manager at Residence Inn San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Scripps Poway, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2017

Reviewed November 2, 2016 via mobile

As a frequent business traveler, I am comforted by the Marriott family line, products, and services. So knowing my personal residence was going to have some minor construction work that would take approximately two weeks I decided to stay at a Residence Inn by Marriott.
It has a lovely kitchenette, dining and living room seating area with a separate bedroom.

My Highlights: The Staff, and their daily attempts to create a very social, and warm environment for the guest, by offering free appetizers , hot hors d'oeuvres in a very chill environment. Each day is a different theme, which includes, selected wine or beer.

What a GREAT ALTERNATIVE for the solo or team business travelers, to chill and recap your day.

☆SALUTE

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Kelly_Herrington, General Manager at Residence Inn San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Scripps Poway, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2016