Residence Inn San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Scripps Poway
$209
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $318/night.

Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
$183
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $236/night.

Omni San Diego Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$299
$188
Omni Hotels
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $259/night.

Blue Sea Beach Hotel(San Diego)
$311
$220
$161
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

La Jolla Cove Hotel & Suites(La Jolla)
$207
  • Breakfast included
$313
$249
  • Pool
Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$292
$229
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $283/night.

All reviewsmy home away from hometwo bedroom suiteyogurtspecial thanksminute drivebusiness travelerthree nightsbusiness tripclean roomseasy accesseach morninghousekeeping stafffitness centerfreewaykylepowaifireplace
Reviewed November 6, 2013

If you plan to visit san diego with your family always choose this hotel without giving a second thought.Very courteous staff, respond in minutes for every need.Surroundings are very safe if you are going with your family.It is also located in a very good area accessible to every other place you wanna visit in san diego.I have been to san diego with my 11 week old baby and me and my husband took a great choice being here.They helped us in every way possible.Well ultimately i would say we had a great trip and the stay is best

Mr and Mrs Allam

Room Tip: With babies kitchen is must
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank keerti a
Kelly_Herrington, General Manager at Residence Inn San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Scripps Poway, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

We were simply delighted to read the wonderful review you shared on TripAdvisor. Our team is committed to providing service so memorable, and we're glad it showed. Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Just wanted to compliment the front office staff, especially Laura, on her can-do attitude and utmost professionalism. Helpful in every way to make my stay the best ever. Whenever I had a problem during checkout, she spent all morning to make sure it was fixed. The breakfast is outstanding and the free Stone IPA during the manager's reception is not bad either. If you stay there, make sure to try out Yanni's restaurant!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Kelly_Herrington, General Manager at Residence Inn San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Scripps Poway, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for the review! Our team is committed to making our guests' stay both enjoyable and comfortable. We value your feedback, and are grateful to hear Laura took care of you. We hope you'll come back and visit soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed November 1, 2013

I go visit San Diego a lot and I continue to stay at this hotel. Rooms are always clean. It is a quiet room when I was there I noticed there were lots of young kids and I never heard a peep in my room. The staff is great and are very helpful. one night it was late and we didn't get a chance to stop and eat. So I called the front desk and asked who has the best delivery pizza they gave us a great place the pizza was the best. I highly recommend this Marriott.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Liz K

Thank you for the GREAT review! We value your feedback and appreciate you taking the time to evaluate your stay. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the staff took good care of you. We hope you come back and visit soon.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I have been here for a month and have been continually impressed by the entire staff. The managers have done an outstanding job training their staff. Everyone from housekeeping to food servers to the folks at the front desk always do their best to ensure the guests are taken care of. Also my family came out for a few days and Cynthia went out of her way to ensure my wife and daughter had a special experience. Fantastic. MHC

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank maho_10
Kelly_Herrington, General Manager at Residence Inn San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Scripps Poway, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for the review! Our team is committed to making our guests' stay both enjoyable and comfortable. We value your feedback, and are grateful for the recognition you placed on our staff. It was our pleasure to have you stay with us.

Warm regards,

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I stayed here for work for a week in September. I loved it. The location was great being an exit or two up from a big restaurant and theater complex, restaurants in the parking lot (Wendy's, Chili's) and close enough to where I was working in Poway. The room felt nice, fresh, and well maintained and was quiet even though I was on the restaurant side of the building. Breakfast was reasonably good (I know, all Marriotts are the same menu, food vendor, etc. but it was well kept, stocked, and fresh.)

I met lots of the staff as I was in and out a little during the day and found them all amicable and engaged. I'm returning next month on the same project and feel like I'll go back and they'll recognize me and ask how I’ve been, like I've made friends almost. Very friendly vibe, I like that a lot.

Also, local beer in the area 2-3 miles was exceptional. Ballast Point, AleSmith, Rough Draft. Hours on some of them were not really conducive to out-of-towners though

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Daniel F

Thank you for the review! We value your feedback and appreciate you taking the time to evaluate your stay. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Glad to hear you are returning next month.