Residence Inn San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Scripps Poway
$319
$209
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $323/night.

Omni San Diego Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$209
$188
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $266/night.

Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
$205
$183
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $206/night.

Blue Sea Beach Hotel(San Diego)
$311
$195
  • Pool
La Jolla Cove Hotel & Suites(La Jolla)
$207
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $231/night.

$226
$161
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

$236
  • Beachfront
$338
$229
  • Pool
Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
$229
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $278/night.

All reviewsmy home away from hometwo bedroom suiteyogurtspecial thanksminute drivebusiness travelerthree nightsbusiness tripclean roomseasy accesseach morninghousekeeping stafffitness centerfreewaykylepowaifireplace
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I am a Platinum Elite with Marriott and an Alaska Airlines MVP Gold 75 so to say I've stayed in a few hotels is an understatement. The staff at this Residence Inn is by far the most attentive, caring and customer oriented I have had the pleasure to work with. They take the time to make you feel welcome and ensure your every need is met. The rooms are in excellent condition, breakfast is phenomenal and the whole property make you feel like home. I stay here every time my travels bring me to San Diego, I truly love this hotel and it staff. Thank you Cathy and staff for another awesome experience!

Room Tip: If you have a special need or request ask for it, the staff will help find the best solution for you. I always recommend high floor rooms, less noise from the other guests.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jason W
Kelly_Herrington, General Manager at Residence Inn San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Scripps Poway, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor, we truly do appreciate it. Our team is committed to providing service so memorable, and we're glad it showed. We are happy to hear that you will continued to stay with us when you travel to San Diego.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

So much thanks to Cathy and her very professional staff!!! Every aspect of my stay was perfect and the employees here would accept no less. The cleanliness of the room was impeccable and the service is simply second to none. The staff will literally drop everything to satisfy your every need, and to the utmost of their ability. I am a Marine based out here in San Diego and reside in Fort Worth, TX. so I travel all the time and have spent many nights in several hotels. NO PLACE COMPARES to the positive experience and family-like hospitality that I get here. It is truly a home away from home and I can't wait to come back and visit again!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jason L

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. We value our guest's comments, and were so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope we get a chance to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I had a water heater leak and was placed in this facility for over three weeks. I loved my room and the housekeeping service. The food variety wasn't the best, but that was to be expected and wasn't that different compared to other extended-stay facilities. I was actually sad to leave. I rate this hotel very highly. They couldn't have made my stay any better.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank mpjsalazar

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for the review! Our team is committed to making our guests' stay both enjoyable and comfortable. We value your feedback, and are grateful for the recognition you placed on our breakfast and quality accommodations. It was our pleasure to have you stay with us.

Warm regards,

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Wonderful staff since I walked in, from answering all my questions the front desk Laura was so helpfull she gave me great directions since it was my 1st time there thank you so much I should be returning soon.Breakfast was so good, & love the room made me feel like i was at home loved this place. :)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Kelly_Herrington, General Manager at Residence Inn San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Scripps Poway, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Thank you so much for the positive review and comments. We are lucky to have a great hotel and an even better staff to share with our guests and it always feels good to be recognized for our service. Hopefully we will get a chance to see you again if you visit San Diego in the future.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I only missed an in-room safe and a suitcase rack. WiFi was a bit shaky at the far end of the room.
Otherwise perfect stay. Nice, well maintained and spacious studios with a full kitchen. Free WiFi an parking as well. Reasonable priced. Very friendly and attentive staff.
Check out the nearby Chilis too!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Kelly_Herrington, General Manager at Residence Inn San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Scripps Poway, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share a review of on Trip Advisor. I appreciate you sharing your experiences with us. It is nice to hear that you found the property to meet your needs during your stay here in San Diego. We look forward to your next trip back.