“Small room and many amenities missing”

Super 8 San Diego Hotel Circle
Ranked #194 of 278 Hotels in San Diego
Sandy, Utah
“Small room and many amenities missing”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

About 15 years ago I stayed here with my son. For years I've said it's the worst Super 8 I've ever stayed in. Well, I saw a new Quality Inn at a good location and gave it a shot. Well, the name may have changed, but the upgrades did not. The Choice website says each room has a clock and a coffee maker. It had neither. When I saw the property, I knew the rooms were small. What surprised me was that it was allowed to be a Quality Inn. The bed was not comfortable. The room was not thoroughly cleaned. The staff was rude and seemed put out when I mentioned the clock and the other items. It is one of the two or three worst branded hotels I ever visited.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Jeff H
kghotels, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 San Diego Hotel Circle, responded to this review, February 22, 2012
We apologize for any inconvenience you endured during your stay. As you mentioned this used to be a Super 8, and now changed to a new brand which is Quality Inn by Choice Internationals. We have completely changed management and have a new team on board in which we are training at the moment so that we can better assist our future guests.

As far as coffee makers, and alarm clocks, we are currently still working in adding all these ammenties to our rooms.

I hope you can give us another opportunity to make your stay more enjoyable.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
  • Greek first
Days Inn and Suites Sea World
#226 of 278 in San Diego
Good Nite Inn near SeaWorld
#90 of 278 in San Diego

Been to Super 8 San Diego Hotel Circle? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 San Diego Hotel Circle

Property: Super 8 San Diego Hotel Circle
Address: 445 Hotel Cir S, San Diego, CA 92108-3402 (Formerly Quality Inn SeaWorld Zoo Area)
Ranked #194 of 278 Hotels in San Diego
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 San Diego Hotel Circle 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 San Diego Hotel Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Motel - San Diego / Sea World And Zoo Area