“Sweet Two-Hour Cruise”

San Diego Half-Day Marine Wildlife Tour with Lunch
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Come Sailing and experience a truly majestic tour of San Diego's water front. We pride ourselves in being the most luxurious tour on the water in San Diego. Our crew members will serve you the entire time and all Sailing Excursions are ALL INCLUSIVE. We'll Sail You Soon!
Reviewed May 31, 2013

As a tourist, I was trying to pack in as much sightseeing and as many excursions as possible during a short visit. Jonathan (young New Zealander) at San Diego Sailing Tours was very understanding of my trying to book a cruise on short notice. He and Captain "Jiffy" were hospitable and welcoming when they invited my husband and me on board. I was impressed with the craft, and delighted that we were not overcrowded (only one other couple), as so many harbor cruises are. The captain and mate were both very solicitous of our comfort, offering us beverages and snacks , and providing me with a warm jacket (which were all part of the admission price). They also engaged in just the right amount of conversation. It was a fun and comfortable 2-hour cruise (please, no Gilligan jokes). I highly recommend this outfit.

1  Thank Elizabeth B

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Our daughter flew from Seattle to San Diego to surprise me for Mother's Day. Part of the surprise was this 3 hour sailing adventure with the San Diego Sailing Tours. Our captain for the afternoon was Art. Once we shut off the engine and picked up the wind, sailing became the most relaxing way to spend the afternoon. The boat was in excellent condition-very clean (even the restrooms). Wine, beer, soda and snacks were available. There were 2 other couples sailing with my husband, daughter and myself. Even though we didn't know each other when we started on our adventure, we were all friends at the end of the afternoon! I really had a wonderful time and look forward to sailing with this company again. I also felt it was priced very competitively and the 3 hours spent sailing was just perfect!

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Went on a very relaxing sailing cruise with Capt Jeff and New Zealand Jon. The weather and wind were great. Jeff sailed us by Sub Base and Jon kept us in drinks, snacks, and lots of local information. Very enjoyable time.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

My husband and I decided to celebrate our 2 yr anniversary with the 3hr private sunset tour! It was very cloudy when we left the dock so we weren't sure if we'd catch the sunset! But it turned out to be a beautiful sunset! This was our first sailing experience it was very enjoyable! The boat was great and we were able to enjoy some champagne with cheese and crackers! Charles and Ashley we great company and guides! It was an amazing experience!

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Very nice and peaceful. We did not have alot of wind, but we did a little sailing! The crew was very nice and told us quit a bit about the area. They serve wine and some snacks. It was a nice way to spend the afternoon! The weather was sunny and warm. Loved it!