“Highly recommended!”

San Diego Sailing Tours
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Come Sailing and experience a truly majestic tour of San Diego's water front. We pride ourselves in being the most luxurious tour on the water in San Diego. Our crew members will serve you the entire time and all Sailing Excursions are ALL INCLUSIVE. We'll Sail You Soon!
Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

Capt. Jeff and first Mate Jonathan were amazing. They were very personable and the service was beyond my expectations. I even had the experience of taking over the helm for a few minutes. Worth every penny.

All reviews
"great captain"
in 7 reviews
"points of interest"
in 9 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 6 reviews
"whale watching"
"sailboat"
in 55 reviews

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Excellent experience sailing on the Lei Lani. We did the 2 hour bay cruise and had a blast. Complimentary wine, beer, snacks and other drinks. Captain Jeff and Danny were our awesome crew and they made the experience so much fun. The boat is beautiful and small enough to make it an intimate and personal experience. Definitely recommend it.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Landlubbers from Arizona wanted to do some sailing, so we scheduled a harbor cruise on a sloop. We were met by the button-cute first mate, Ashley, who escorted us to the pier where we met her husband and captain, the very nautical and studly Kyle. A very relaxing and informative tour--they knew all the background of every site and vessel, and probably knew some of the sea lions by name. And I finally understand--sort of--how a boat can sail INTO the wind. Well, up to 30 degrees, anyway. Highly recommended if you want to do some small vessel sailing, relax, listen to the music and have some wine.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I booked this tour 2 weeks in advance with a friend of mine. The boat was well kept and the wine was flowing. There was a minor glitch with our reservation, but they accommodated us with a free bottle of wine along with the free snacks. The captain was very knowledgeable about the history of the San Diego Bay as well as the ship. It was one of the best afternoons every. The crew was even great to be around and funny! I would highly recommend to others.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 24, 2012

My hubby and I are no strangers to sailing, although we usually man our own boat; having Captain Kyle and Ashley treat us to manning it instead was even better! The Lei Lani is a beautiful vessel and the weather was perfect for a sail. Kyle and Ashley were very warm, informative, and a delight to spend part of our afternoon with! We are purchasing a trip for my parents as I know they'd enjoy this excursion as much as we did. Thank you for such a wonderful time!