“Fantastic Family Outing for Easter Weekend”

San Diego Sailing Tours
San Diego Sunset Sail
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Come Sailing and experience a truly majestic tour of San Diego's water front. We pride ourselves in being the most luxurious tour on the water in San Diego. Our crew members will serve you the entire time and all Sailing Excursions are ALL INCLUSIVE. Parking is always free. We'll Sail You Soon!
San Antonio
“Fantastic Family Outing for Easter Weekend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2012

My family and I (six of us total) went on a harbor sailing trip and loved it! My husband and I were visiting from Texas, and this outing was certainly a highlight of our trip to San Diego. We loved the intimacy of having the boat to ourselves, and it was really cool to watch the crew sail the boat! The crew members were super friendly and accommodating, and the views were spectacular. I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone looking for a relaxing, unique, and memorable outing in San Diego.

Bangkok, Thailand
“Awesome, a must if visiting San Diego!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2012

I went on a two hour ride with a group of friends (we're visiting from Thailand), and had the best possible time. The boat was great, and crew were absolutely incredible and accommodating to all of our needs. The weather in San Diego was beautiful and the crew's willingness to do all they can to make our day special was really a rare treat. The boat was clean and comfortable and quite spacious, easily fitting our group of ten. In addition, the boat was fully stocked with treats and drinks. They really do think of everything.

As an added bonus we saw a couple of seals playing in the water. It couldn't have been a more special day.

I will be recommending their services to all of my friends. Thank you again for a wonderful day!

Ventura, California
“Relax at Sunset”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2012

Really nice cruise on the San Diego Bay just at sunset with good people, and a glass of great wine!! Great price, too!! Take a break and cruise, it was the best time!!

Visited August 2011
Regina, Canada
“Fantastic & Fun Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2012

My girlfriend and I were holidaying in San Diego (we are Canadians) and wanted to see and experience the Harbor from the water perspective. This company offers a more intimate experience than other tour companies in the area and this made our 2 hour voyage much more personalised. The crew was fantastic - experienced, knowledgeable about the Harbor area and it's history, and fun to interact with. We enjoyed the refreshments (wine and beer, muchies) and couldn't have asked for a better experience. All this a great price too. We were very happy to tip the crew at the conclusioin of our excursion for a job well done!!

Visited April 2012
Kyle C, Owner at San Diego Sailing Tours, responded to this review, April 7, 2012
Thank you so much for the excellent review. We are glad that you had a good time on the boat. Please come back soon!
Regina, Canada
“Breathtaking!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2012

I am a Canadian visiting San Diego and came across a "San Diego Sailing Tours" pamphlet at our hotel. When we called they were very accommodating and the price was so affordable! We were greeted at the Marina by the crew and were taken to "Lei Lani". I didn't know what to expect but the boat is beautiful.....lots of restored wood and comfortable seating from front to back. The crew was so friendly and the sail was superb! We learned different things about San Diego. But what I enjoyed the most was the relaxing, comfortable time we had. The view is spectacular!!! The crew waited on us offering beverages (yes the beer tasted yummy sailing!) and snacks, which I didn't expect. On our journey back we were fortunate enough to see dolphins close by!! This tour is something I would highly recommend to everyone visiting San Diego. It was a highlight of our trip. Thank you Lei Lani and Crew! We will be back and we will be calling you again!! XOXO