“Five Words”

Seaport Fudge Factory
Ranked #66 of 156 Dessert in San Diego
Reviewed December 17, 2013

White. Chocolate. Peanut. Butter. Cups. To die for, according to my husband. Some of the bulk candy was stuck together. The caramel apples looked good.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Although it may seem pricy at first, make sure you actually share this with anyone else, since it may be too sweet for one person. I haven't had the coffee, but fudges are great! I almost always grab a bite here when I go to Seaport Village!

1  Thank EJSP
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We got some fudge to take home for our bird sitter who took care of our parrots and our friends that watched our house. .quality of this fudge is much better than Rocky Mountain Chocolate

Reviewed October 24, 2012

We love fudge but not the fudge at this place. It was hard and did not have the rich flavor that handmade fudge has, we ended up throwing 1/2 pound away because it wasn't worth the calories and fat. They also don't allow you to sample test and I can see why. I've learned my lesson and if a fudge place doesn't offer samples in the future we will be walking out the store empty handed.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

After we ate lunch on the waterfront, we found this fabulous Fudge Factory. Absolutely delicious candy, all home made and fresh. If it wouldn't have melted, we would have brought a stash of it back home with us......so yummy.....if only it were calorie free. sigh.