“$2 for a box of mix, $3 for one of these”

Frosted Robin Cupcakes
Ranked #49 of 155 Dessert in San Diego
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Frosted Robin's are pretty but there isn't anything about them that you can't replicate at home or even do better! I prefer my buttercream icing to theirs and the cake had a cornbread texture, wasn't very moist.

There are newer reviews for Frosted Robin Cupcakes

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Now this isn't an easy review to do for me. Not very macho for me to write about cupcakes. However, I gotta say, you ladies had it going on. The whole family tried one of the little cupcakes and were instantly impressed. great flavor, great variety, fair price, and pleasant girls behind the counter.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I was here on Christmas day so this may account for the lackluster service. BUT, I had a red velvet cupcake and it was average at best.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

First a disclaimer - I wanted ice cream. The cupcakes were very pretty, but I was not impressed. I thought the chocolate cupcake did not have good flavor and was dry.
However, the Banana Dark Chocolate Mocha iced was Amazing! So, I highly recommend the drinks. My friend was very happy with the cake bite-lollypop.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

It's hard to choose a favorite but if I have to then it would be the lavender cupcake. Words cannot describe the amazing flavor and tender texture of this cupcake. First visit but it won't be the last.