“FAST service, great food”

Georgia's Greek Quisine
Ranked #698 of 4,716 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Norfolk, Virginia
“FAST service, great food”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

The staff at Georgia's Greek Cuisine is extremely fast and attentive. I called ahead, and told them I would be dining with a large group in a narrow time window. They took our orders and had food on the table incredibly quickly.

I've sampled about half of their lunch menu, and recommend the Steak Kabobs, though you can't go wrong with the special. If you order the chicken for lunch, be prepared to get a half-chicken. Even if you're not a lunchtime dessert eater, be sure to order the Baclava, but watch out--while delicious it's loaded with cinnamon.

Can't wait to go back!

Visited July 2013

Yuma, Arizona
“Love this place!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I eat here every time I am in San Diego. The food is wonderful and the staff is friendly. I am often alone and feel right at home here!

Visited July 2013
Palm Desert, California
“Loved it!”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Just happened to be passing this restaurant around dinner time. No Greek restaurants near where I live, so I was happy. The moussaka was as good as any I've had in Greece. My friend also enjoyed his gyro plate. Dinner was about $16 each and included soup or salad; my dinner included potatoes and vegetables. Very good pita bread, too. I'll will definitely return when back in San Diego.

• Visited February 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
“The real deal”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I have been searching for a good Greek restaurant for a long time. I finally found it here. The food and service was wonderful. It was so good I had it twice in one day before I left San Diego. I will definitely be back next time. Thanks.

• Visited December 2012
Ontario
“Good greek food”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

This restaurant, in a modest neighbourhood, provided just what we were looking for: good Greek food! The appetizers, soup, and lamb chops were excellent, the house wines satisfying and service friendly and attentive. Good value for the money!

Visited September 2012