“The real deal”

Georgia's Greek Quisine
Ranked #631 of 4,994 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I have been searching for a good Greek restaurant for a long time. I finally found it here. The food and service was wonderful. It was so good I had it twice in one day before I left San Diego. I will definitely be back next time. Thanks.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

This restaurant, in a modest neighbourhood, provided just what we were looking for: good Greek food! The appetizers, soup, and lamb chops were excellent, the house wines satisfying and service friendly and attentive. Good value for the money!

Reviewed August 5, 2012

The key item to order is the lamb kebobs. The hummus is excellent ... fresh with a coarse texture, and could have used a bit more garlic. Friendly, excellent service. Bathroom is through the kitchen ... old school. Chicken souvlaki was also very good. The restaurant was very accommodating to children. The place is definitely more expensive than the places we visit for mediterranean food here in PHX.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Maybe we caught them on an "off" night? The service was courteous and our kids liked their gyros, but my entree (vegetarian combo platter - hummus, falafel, and spanakopita) and hubby's (gyros platter) were okay but IMO not as good as we'd have hoped for $16 entrees. Also there was a lot of road noise in the area where we were seated (sort of an enclosed patio area facing Rosecrans St.,) and it was a little awkward to have to go through part of the kitchen to use the restroom - ok these aren't huge drawbacks and if I were reviewing an inexpensive place like the L & L Hawaaiian BBQ next door I wouldn't even mention details like that, but for this restaurant's price range it seems like something other travelers should be aware of.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

Our family really likes going out for Greek food. We found a good choice when visiting San Diego. The service was really good and the food was as good as we have ever had.