“Dont order the steak”

Lahaina, Hawaii
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dont order the steak”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Our server and host were super friendly but the meal and overall experience was aweful. I normally love chili's so I was very disapointed

• Visited October 2013

Fort Worth, Texas, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A NICE GETAWAY”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

A very large bar area with a friendly and attentive staff. Great place to watch a game or meet with friends... or both!!

Visited October 2013
La Quinta, California
“Surprisingly Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I am not a fan of chain eateries, but I was recently invited to Chili's for a family celebration and was pleasantly surprised. We were a party of 8 adults and were seated in a quiet corner. The server was courteous and helpful. The food was good, if uninspired.I had their famous ribs, half a rack of regular and half dry rub. Both were equally good. The menu is extensive so there is bound to be something to please just about everyone. Biggest disappointment were the "famous" margaritas. They were small and weak. I would reserve my margarita ordering to a Mexican restaurant. Other than that, it was not bad at all.

Visited May 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“Nothing special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

Went to Chili's for the two for $20 deal. Sounded like a good idea at the time, an appetizer and two entrees (from a reduced menu selection). We chose the onion straws and jalapeno stack. It was tasty but fairly greasy. For entrees, we both had the half rack of ribs with dry rub and a side order of barbecue sauce. I had mine with coleslaw and my husband had fries. The ribs were tasty but not a lot of meat on them. The coleslaw worked out to about a half cup of coleslaw, and my husband got about a cup of french fries. That was it for the meal. No additional sides or even a garnish. The meal was definitely disappointing as we could have enjoyed a really great meal at Chipotle for far less money -- by the time we ordered two iced teas at $2.99 each, and tip, we had a $33+ tab. Certainly a lot better options out there. The best part of the meal was the service, which was quick and friendly.

• Visited July 2012
Frankfurt, Germany
“Well, it was a disappointment!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2012

Chilis used to be one of my favorite diners. Not really anymore after having had dinner in this one! We went with a couple friends and some of us ordered PRESIDENTE MARGARITA®s with come in a typical margarita glass and also a blue plastic shaker on side. So there I was drinking my first two glasses when I thought I might want some more crush ice out of my shaker into my glass to cool the margarita down. So i opened the shaker to find....a used napkin inside!!!! I am totally serious, this was after I had at least two glasses out of this shaker. I was more than disgusted really. I complained about it and got a new Margarita. They didnt really seem to be as shocked as I was. The Waiter said: "U gotta be kidding me" but went back to normal after that. No big excuses at all. Its normal to make mistakes, but its the way they dealed with it which freaks me out. They even put the Margarita on the bill! Plus they did not offer to cover for my salad or anything.
Apart from that, they messed up a lot other stuff as well. We had a pregnant girl with us, who ordered her food without onions. Well the fajita was covered in onions...

NEVER again.