“Great location, responsive and welcoming staff.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium

Extended Stay America - San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium
Ranked #222 of 282 Hotels in San Diego
“Great location, responsive and welcoming staff.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

This is a great value and a very convenient location. We have dogs and my Mom is in a wheelchair, so there are few choices - Motel 6 at the low end and Residence Inn by Marriott at the high end. This is by far the best value - much better than Motel 6!! The staff here is friendly and responsive. Great hospitality. Highly recommend.

• Stayed April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It's great to hear that our staff was so responsive, which made your stay even better. We truly enjoyed having you and your Mom visit with us, and are glad we were able to accommodate her needs.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I stayed at the Extended Stay for three months while I was temporarily in San Diego. My stay there was excellent and the service was great! The staff was very friendly and helpful with my needs. The room was very clean and comfortable. I highly recommend this hotel to travelers for any length of stay!

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Mr, & Mrs.Brian & Susan Hackley are corresponding to whom it may concern: Management of Extended stay,front desk staff & housecleaning. Our stay to this point has been an exemplary experience of professionalism,courtesy & kindness. The place is also well-kept quiet and very clean. In particular , we were impressed with the professionalism & kindness of Tanya Gonzalez (Mgr.) who made our budget work by extending our very competitive rate here at Extended Stay. Nayeli & Pavel have also been of great assistance during our stay here and are to be commended. Maria in housecleaning is excellent and we would like to thank you all for helping to make our stay here a very pleasant stay. be assured we will recommend you to our friends and return ourselves.
Sincerely, Brian & Susan Hackley Extended Stay America 3860 Murphy Canyon Rd. Rm. 311 San Diego

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Susan H
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such great things about your current stay. I'm thrilled that we are able to provide you with great customer service and above all, a great experience.

Once more, thank you for posting your review.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

My stay at Extended Stay America Murphy Canyon Rd, San Diego, was extremely delightful. The Hosts are very very friendly and accommodating. They are very willing to help you with whatever you need. My air conditioner needed attention and they were right on it. No waiting. The same with the bathroom sink

The place is very quiet, no freeway noise, no partying noise, and no thin walls to hear other people all the time. My view out my window is of the hillside and pine trees which is very serene.

This hotel has been remodeled and has nice flooring , Flat screen TVs, a fully applianced kitchen, and a very large bathroom with lots of counter space and under counter shelving for storage.

They worked with me on the rates because I am a traveling medical professional, and the rates were very good and is tax exempt after 32 days. They also accept pets which saved me a lot of time of shopping around.

My family stayed with me on a weekend and there was no extra charge which tells me that they are not just after every dime they can get out of you like some places are, but care about you and being willing to make your stay pleasant.

Also, It was only three miles from my work, and I didn't have to get on the freeway.

The managers are very friendly and helpful. Everyone here always has a smile and are so respectful. The housekeeping staff are also very helpful and friendly.

I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a nice, quiet and cost effective place to stay!!! with very very friendly staff!

Room Tip: You might request a room on the north side. There you can see the hillside and greenery and still ha...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Thank you so much for the extremely kind words about your stay with us. We're thrilled that you found our hotel to be such a comfortable and quiet location while you working at the medical center. If you are going to be back in San Diego working again, we hope that you choose Extended Stay Hotels.
Lemon Grove, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

It was a lovely experience for me and a few of my friends. It is in a great location very convenient. All staff were very attentive and very polite. Every time I ordered service I received it promptly. My friends and I are definitely planning to be back here to this hotel for our next visit. The rooms are very clean same for the lobby and all areas in the hotel. Rooms are very roomy and makes me feel like I'm at home. The beds were very comfortable, i felt like I slept on a cloud. The restaurant was very clean as well and very great taste. First best experience I had in a hotel. The hotel has a great view, reasonable pricing, and all service in general was excellent. I give this hotel 5 stars.!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review of your stay and the service provided by our associates. I'm thrilled to hear that the staff was so attentive during your visit and that you found our rooms and lobby so fresh and clean. We look forward to your next visit to San Diego!
Los Angeles, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I was thoroughly impressed with the level of service I received at this Extended Stay. The staff was extremely helpful. Every one of my needs were met expediently. The staff were extremely courteous and helpful. The rooms were extremely clean.

Room Tip: Keep up the great work....
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jamaal S
I received a copy of your review of your most recent stay with us and wanted to thank you so much for the kind words about the level of service that you received during your visit. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to the next time you are in San Diego and can visit with us.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

My job reqiures lots of traveling. I have stayed at many extended stay and this one stands out the most. From the managers to housekeeping they know me by name. They even know the floor I like. These guys sure know how to take care of theyre people.

• Stayed November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you so much for the outsanding review of the level of service provided by our associates. I'm thrilled that our associates made you feel welcome while you were on assignment in San Diego. We hope to see you again next time you are in San Diego.